No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    Aside from racial differences in intelligence, not even people of the same race are equally intelligent.

Which no one disputes.

Some Trump supporters are dumb. Who would suggest otherwise?

We're not equally intelligent. Some people are equally intelligent but people are not equally intelligent.
    Dude, there are no racial differences in intelligence. There are differences in upbringings (including education), and differences in how "intelligence" itself is measured, but that doesn't mean anything. Even someone who's illiterate can learn to read, and, even if they somehow couldn't, they could still do other things which require intelligence, possibly even better than any of us.

This goes for any kind of comparison between people (whether racial or not).

Let me provide examples:

Take someone like Floyd, who wastes his wealth and has issues speaking/reading. Is he not as intelligent as anyone else?

It'd be ignorant for any of us to say so. Floyd developed his intellect primarily in combat. Yes, he may stutter and whatnot, but put him in that ring against most people, and he will outsmart them all day. He knows exactly what to do, what not to do, and when to do or not. That's called being smart. Being a genius in the ring counts, whether we like it or not.

The same goes for the most "country lifestyle" of Trump supporters. Perhaps there are some who don't even know how to read, but let's put them and us (separated) in the middle of a swamp, and let's see who makes it out alive--who can survive in the wild. From that perspective, we'd be the dumb ones. Writing poetry won't count for anything when you're being chased down by an alligator.

Perspective, dude. All those "we wuz kangs and shieet" stereotypes your side likes to make fun of could probably compete against me in writing, or anything else had they actually received a better education. That's not their fault. They're were abandoned by a system which dedicates itself to putting them in jail rather than helping them become someone meaningful.

Think about it!

Comment

• [IMG]
      [/IMG]

Comment

• I lol when Maher was talking about he wishes bush was still president instead of trump

Maher hated bush

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          LMAO!!!

The topic is Obamacare. You know, that massive legislation signed by Obama we're still dealing with.

If you want to duck my points/questions, just do so and dont bother to reply. But dont accuse me of red herrings just for the sake of saying something.
          The thread and the topic is Donald Trump's presidency. You are free to create an "Obamacare " thread. Please stay focussed on Mr Trump and his accomplishments.

Comment

• I'm elated that the Obamacare replacement bill failed. It might hurt President Trump's relationship with lyin' Ryan, but in the end it saved our president from having his name attached to monstrosity lite. Now it's time to repeal Obamacare like they tried to do so many times when Barry was still screwing up our country. Repeal. Then they can move on to tax reform. Worry about replacing that garbage later, if ever.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                I'm elated that the Obamacare replacement bill failed. It might hurt President Trump's relationship with lyin' Ryan, but in the end it saved our president from having his name attached to monstrosity lite. Now it's time to repeal Obamacare like they tried to do so many times when Barry was still screwing up our country. Repeal. Then they can move on to tax reform. Worry about replacing that garbage later, if ever.
                Repeal Obamacare

No need for a replacement plan

Have everyone get their own insurance

No insurance? That's fine. Pay your damn medical bills if u do get hurt. Your choice.

We need to fix the medical billing, medical litigation and pharmaceutical industry.

Make it more affordable for ppl to pay for their insurance. Not give ppl insurance.

Trump care like Obama care was half ass, pussay shiet.

Go big or go home.

You want socialized medicine. Make it free medical for everyone. All the way.

You don't want socialized medicine. Make it everyone pays for their own crap. You can't too fecking bad. All the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Repeal Obamacare

No need for a replacement plan
                  This much I agree with.

Have everyone get their own insurance

No insurance? That's fine. Pay your damn medical bills if u do get hurt. Your choice.

We need to fix the medical billing, medical litigation and pharmaceutical industry.

Make it more affordable for ppl to pay for their insurance. Not give ppl insurance.

Trump care like Obama care was half ass, pussay shiet.

Go big or go home.

You want socialized medicine. Make it free medical for everyone. All the way.

You don't want socialized medicine. Make it everyone pays for their own crap. You can't too fecking bad. All the way.
                  Not so much.

I think what government healthcare for the elderly (Medicaid,) poor (Medicare) and veterans (VA) wasn't the greatest, but was certainly worth trying to improve.

Obama's massive expansion of those who qualify for Medicaid and introduction of huge subsidies for those well above the poverty line and individual mandate during a Recession when we were 10+ trillion in debt was idiotic. The elimination of perfectly tailored health care plans was idiotic. Forcing insurance companies to insure all "kids" till they're 26 was idiotic. This whole pre-existing conditions nonsense is idiotic. You can't wait till your house burns down to buy fire insurance. Forcing insurance companies to pay for birth control is idiotic.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                      I'm elated that the Obamacare replacement bill failed. It might hurt President Trump's relationship with lyin' Ryan, but in the end it saved our president from having his name attached to monstrosity lite. Now it's time to repeal Obamacare like they tried to do so many times when Barry was still screwing up our country. Repeal. Then they can move on to tax reform. Worry about replacing that garbage later, if ever.
                      It's here to stay. Get use to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X