Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr: **** Talking Critics Will Eat Words After Canelo Loses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

once junior knocks out canelo ima blaze up a fat spliff woohoooo

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
      He knows Jr is ****ed. This is simply a last chance payday. I can't imagine Jr being healthy at the weigh ins and or having the stamina thue following night to press Canelo for 12 rounds. We've seen this movie play out before.
      Agreed Spot on

Comment

Good to see that no one is putting extra pressure on the kid huh?

Comment

This fight doesn't do anything for the betterment love the sport. but it will make a lot of casual fans and paisas happy

Comment

if jr isnt drained he'll cause canelo serious problems, ive said this along and will continue to do so.

Comment

doubt it once ur disliked they just discredit the opponent u beat.

Comment

meh beating canelo would just make canelo look even worse than he already does

such is the fate of these career catchweights, meaningless outcomes

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
                  Very proud man. Can you blame him for having this logic? Hes "the" greatest fighter to come out of mexico.... War Julio Dos
                  I know it is fashionable to say the Julio Cesar Chavez is the greatest Mexican fighter ever. That has become an article of faith and maybe he was in some sense, but in my view, the "best" Mexican fighter was Ricardo Lopez followed by Salvador Sanchez.

Comment

lol hes just boosting himself the entire time

Comment

Chavez Jr. takes out Canela in the 11th round
                      You Want War!

Comment

Working...
                      X