Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Backs Trainer's Rant Which Resulted in Facebook Ban

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sako5 View Post
    Come back to us when you'll clean the **** you have before your eyes, or you'll stop being a fuc4ing hypocrit.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many millions of Christian Americans support Trump and his racist and prejudiced ideology? Millions of people like you will vote for him.
    Where are those people coming from? They are Americans and believe in the bible and are Christians.
    We do not need to go into history to pull FACTS for uneducated idiots like you to believe.

1 SAMUEL 15:3 "Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'

What kind of religion would advice people to do what you just read above? Infants and animals?? WTF!! Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Mzembe View Post
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many millions of Christian Americans support Trump and his racist and prejudiced ideology? Millions of people like you will vote for him.
      Where are those people coming from? They are Americans and believe in the bible and are Christians.
      We do not need to go into history to pull FACTS for uneducated idiots like you to believe.

1 SAMUEL 15:3 "Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'

What kind of religion would advice people to do what you just read above? Infants and animals?? WTF!! Seriously?
      Look at this muslim trying to look smart...

I can name at least 50 attacks made by muslims and in the name of their religion in the last couple of years (in accordance with what's written in the quran), you can't.

By the way muslims are amongst the most racist people ever. Ask Christians living in muslim countries and they will tell you. Of course you'll try to deny that as well because this truth doesn't fit your muslim agenda.
      Last edited by sako5; 08-21-2016, 11:53 AM.

Comment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        .................................................. ........

THIS IS WHAT YOUR BIBLE TEACHES. THESE ARE FACTS AND THERE ARE MANY MANY MORE!

YOU CHEATED !!! THOSE QUOTES AREN'T JESUS CHRIST'S TEACHINGS

HERE IS :

John 13:34-35
        34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
        35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

HERE IS FOR YOU :

Luke 6:41
        41 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

NO MATTER WHAT YOU CAN OR TRY TO SAY, WE ALL SEE (CHRISTIANS, JEWS, BUDDHIST, HINDUIST, TAOIST, ATHEIST, ANTITHEIST) THAT ALL AROUND THE WORLD ISLAM IS JUST HATE PROPAGANDA AND TOTALITARIAN.
        THERE ARE SO MUCH EX-MUSLIMS WHO CAN PROVE THAT !!!!!
        Last edited by JULIEN44; 08-22-2016, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JULIEN44 View Post
          YOU CHEATED !!! THOSE QUOTES AREN'T JESUS CHRIST'S TEACHINGS

HERE IS :

John 13:34-35
          34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
          35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

HERE IS FOR YOU :

Luke 6:41
          41 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

NO MATTER WHAT YOU CAN OR TRY TO SAY, WE ALL SEE (CHRISTIANS, JEWS, BUDDHIST, HINDUIST, TAOIST, ATHEIST, ANTITHEIST) THAT ALL AROUND THE WORLD ISLAM IS JUST HATE PROPAGANDA AND TOTALITARIAN.
          THERE ARE SO MUCH EX-MUSLIMS WHO CAN PROVE THAT !!!!!
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like I said before, you are an uneducated, obtuse, neanderthal and ******.

Everything that I posted from the Holy Bible. I did not get them from the Quran or your Ghetto books. They came from the bible. So if the quotes are not attributed to Jesus then they are attributed to God according to the bible. In your faith Jesus and God are the same and if you don't believe that then God is superior to Jesus.

So do would you like me to post 100 verses from the great bible that commands Christians to kill women, children, infants, animals, neighbors and anyone who disagrees with the bible's teachings?

Should I do that? Maybe that stupid lump of brain inside your head might wanna go speak to your church leaders who are 90% Child molesters. That is also a FACT that you cannot deny you idiot.

Comment

Look at this muslim trying to look smart...

I can name at least 50 attacks made by muslims and in the name of their religion in the last couple of years (in accordance with what's written in the quran), you can't.

By the way muslims are amongst the most racist people ever. Ask Christians living in muslim countries and they will tell you. Of course you'll try to deny that as well because this truth doesn't fit your muslim agenda.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are an idiot and a buffoon from the ghetto.
            I have never denied that there have been plenty of terrorist attacks by Muslims in the last couple of years.

What I keep saying is that the same can be said about Christianity and the bible.

As for Muslim countries, can you define what a Muslim country is in your limited and uneducated knowledge?

Not all Arabs are Muslims you idiot. Indonesia is the largest Muslim country in the world.

As for racists and racism, how many black Americans are being killed and jailed in their own country by white people?? How many police shootings and brutality against people of color are witnessing almost every week?

These are done by your Christian brothers. All the racists (millions of them) in Americans are ALL Christians. And you too are a racist son of a biyatch! Your prejudice is against Muslims

Comment

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are an idiot and a buffoon from the ghetto.
              I have never denied that there have been plenty of terrorist attacks by Muslims in the last couple of years.

What I keep saying is that the same can be said about Christianity and the bible.

As for Muslim countries, can you define what a Muslim country is in your limited and uneducated knowledge?

Not all Arabs are Muslims you idiot. Indonesia is the largest Muslim country in the world.

As for racists and racism, how many black Americans are being killed and jailed in their own country by white people?? How many police shootings and brutality against people of color are witnessing almost every week?

These are done by your Christian brothers. All the racists (millions of them) in Americans are ALL Christians. And you too are a racist son of a biyatch! Your prejudice is against Muslims
              Lol why are you mad? Calling my mom a b**** and all, is that the education islam gives you? That shows that you know I'm telling the truth.

Where did I say all Arabs are muslim or all muslims are Arab? I probably know more about muslim countries than you will ever know, son.

Anyway, I showed you that Islam is not the religion of peace you claim it is and you agreed with me. Thanks for that.

Now fuck off.

Comment

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like I said before, you are an uneducated, obtuse, neanderthal and ******.

Everything that I posted from the Holy Bible. I did not get them from the Quran or your Ghetto books. They came from the bible. So if the quotes are not attributed to Jesus then they are attributed to God according to the bible. In your faith Jesus and God are the same and if you don't believe that then God is superior to Jesus.

So do would you like me to post 100 verses from the great bible that commands Christians to kill women, children, infants, animals, neighbors and anyone who disagrees with the bible's teachings?

Should I do that? Maybe that stupid lump of brain inside your head might wanna go speak to your church leaders who are 90% Child molesters. That is also a FACT that you cannot deny you idiot.
                You ducked too much points to continue with you...

If I had to summarize :

If a Christian hurts anyone -> he doesn't follow Jesus Christ's behavior and teachings (he has some progress to make)
                If a Muslim hurts anyone (non muslim) -> he just follows quran and mohamed behaviors (he's already fully there)

Quran 9:29

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

THAT'S SCARY AND THAT'S NOT PEACEFUL AT ALL !!!!!

Remember 80 million of hindus have been killed because of that... (world recorld all weights)

I will not respond any more (no more time for you) and so you will have the final word (probably a bunch of insults and nonsenses)

Anyway here is the main guideline (to memorize and to put in practice) :
                John 13:34-35 :
                34 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."
                35 "By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by JULIEN44 View Post
                  You ducked too much points to continue with you...

If I had to summarize :

If a Christian hurts anyone -> he doesn't follow Jesus Christ's behavior and teachings (he has some progress to make)
                  If a Muslim hurts anyone (non muslim) -> he just follows quran and mohamed behaviors (he's already fully there)

Quran 9:29

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

THAT'S SCARY AND THAT'S NOT PEACEFUL AT ALL !!!!!

I will not respond any more (no more time for you) and so you will have the final word (probably a bunch of insults and nonsenses)

Anyway here is the main guideline (to memorize and to put in practice) :
                  John 13:34-35 :
                  34 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."
                  35 "By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

Best regards
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will NOT insult you. I did do that because you started it. You have quoted a verse from the Quran as your proof that Islam is a violent religion and it is the teachings of "our God".
                  Below are just TWO verses that I am quoting from the Bible that are exactly the same as the verse you just posted if not worse.

Can you explain them to me like I am a 5 year old. Those are commands from God just like the one you yourself posted about the Quran. Please explain these two verses. Stop ducking.

Deuteronomy 13:6
                  If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 YOU MUST CERTAINLY PUT THEM TO DEATH. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God ...

Numbers 31, where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers.
                  The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianite women had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods.

Comment

Lol why are you mad? Calling my mom a b**** and all, is that the education islam gives you? That shows that you know I'm telling the truth.

Where did I say all Arabs are muslim or all muslims are Arab? I probably know more about muslim countries than you will ever know, son.

Anyway, I showed you that Islam is not the religion of peace you claim it is and you agreed with me. Thanks for that.

Now fuck off.
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Son of a biyatch" is an English phrase that is used in American slang all the time without any kind of connotations attached to it.

How can you know more about Islam than me? You don't even know me. The fact that you call me "son" means you are probably ghetto raised and I can pretty much guess your race. So how can you possibly know about a religion that you don't follow more than me?

I have sent you several verses from the Bible that shows the kind of violence the bible preaches and instead of explaining it or defending it you are busy yapping away ghetto B.S.

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Son of a biyatch" is an English phrase that is used in American slang all the time without any kind of connotations attached to it.

How can you know more about Islam than me? You don't even know me. The fact that you call me "son" means you are probably ghetto raised and I can pretty much guess your race. So how can you possibly know about a religion that you don't follow more than me?

I have sent you several verses from the Bible that shows the kind of violence the bible preaches and instead of explaining it or defending it you are busy yapping away ghetto B.S.
                      You're actually more ******ed than I thought...

Comment

Working...
                      X