Collapse
No announcement yet.

PED testing details for Marquez-Bradley revealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carbon Isotope Radiation test is legit but why not test all the samples including the blood samples?

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
      all the Pac stans SHOULD STFU ABOUT JMM SO CALLED PED USE
      Testing was insane they made sure nobody was using anything
      JMM looked like **** without his PED's

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
        I'm not making accusations but did anyone else notice how much smaller and weaker JMM looked for this fight?

Less muscle mass, generally smaller. He seemed weaker as well, power wasn't the same as it was in the Pac fight.
        In 24/7 he said speed was what he trained for, but IMO Bradley isn't even faster than Pac... so either it's legit or a pre-excuse if he looked weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
          1-1 ratio people. can Floyd Mayweather day the same thing? how come his or his opponents ratio is never revealed?
          Because he's not Mexican. In other words, in your mind Floyd is guilty because you're a troll and a terrible poster who gets no respect.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
            all you have is bullcrap up your butthurt butt glad JMM knock your god out.
            He did a great thing for every one in boxing
            WTF are you talking about,,, if you could comprehend anything i said you would realize that i said jmm probably took peds vs manny because manny was probably on peds..... how does saying manny was on peds make me a manny fanatic,,,,,,
            Critical thinking skills are not your strong suit,, I could care less if jmm ko'd manny,, in fact it is one of my favorite ppv fights of all time,,,
            I dont care who wins or loses, just that i see a good fight,, im a boxing fan not a fanboy

Comment

I think Marquez is such a sore loser, he wouldn't blink at doping up if he thought he could get away with it. In the pac fight I mean. They clearly thought Bradley would be a softer touch, so ped's wouldn't be necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Yet you think Pacquiao is guilty of peds. If Pac tests clean you seem like the type who still think he is guilty. Just like how Floyd sr said if Pac wobbles his son he will stop it because he might have some new peds in his system because he doesn't think Pac can hurt his son naturally.

Dude if you hire a ped cheat and your body transforms and your power at 40 years old not 30 but 40, something is suspicious.

Glad JMM tested clean though.
                Glad he knock your god out and i never accused Pac of cheating
                Dont get it twisted i don't buy into this pac vs Floyd FANBOY WARS like you do but you Pac stans needed to be brought DOWN a peg or 2 just like Floyd HIS TIME WILL COME TOO and his ball lickers too

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
                  Carbon Isotope Radiation test is legit but why not test all the samples including the blood samples?
                  Was thinking the same, why only half?

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                    I think Marquez is such a sore loser, he wouldn't blink at doping up if he thought he could get away with it. In the pac fight I mean. They clearly thought Bradley would be a softer touch, so ped's wouldn't be necessary.
                    Also the fact that bradley made such a big deal out of testing, and the fans are asking questions about jmm's transformation in the manny4 fight,,, I think jmm and handlers knew the spotlight was on him for the drug testing,,

Comment

The last time Marquez had testing this stringent he was up against Floyd and he looked just as bad, worse actually. He didn't "put on the weight wrong" he put it on naturally without that PED power behind his punches and chin, guys a cheat and sore loser hopefully he retires.

Comment

Working...
                      X