Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who can stop the Filipino Flash Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guillermo Rigondeaux, has the best chance to stop Doniare.

Comment

When he finally steps it up again he will get challenges. A waste of talent thanks to TR which routinely does this with their top fighters. They match them up with second tier fighters to milk the crap out of them

Comment

Time will tell but I think Nonito is too strong for his division...he should go up for him to become more interesting and for us to enjoy much more competitive fights.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          Joshua Clottey has an iron chin. He's only ever been down once, it was from a Cotto jab.
          wow, clottey has been in with the best tho, so his chin is proven...rigo has only been againts **** fighters..

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Did he go down like this:

yup, but unlike rigo he did'nt run like a b1tch the whole night..

Comment

That was not a jab (hussein's)...and nedal loose this one too

Comment

Originally posted by hudas View Post
              That was not a jab (hussein's)...and nedal loose this one too
              I've never seen someone hit the deck so fast, that has to be a record.

Comment

The only guy who can beat him in his weight class is nishioka the best fighter in that division.

Comment

Donaire is a awesome fighter but I think he has moved up in weight enough. He might have moved one too many divisions as it is.

Comment

Moreno has the best shot to beat Donaire. The Filipino Flash is at his best when he's fighting boxer's that come at him.

Comment

nishi has the best chance IMO. Moreno has a chance but it will be very tough for him..

Comment

Working...
                      X