Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holly Lawson, Wild Card "Marquez Beat Pacquiao * Margarito Cheated Against Cotto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holly Lawson, Wild Card "Marquez Beat Pacquiao * Margarito Cheated Against Cotto"

After initially describing how the training regimen of many professional boxers is affected at the Wild Card Boxing Club during a Pacquiao training camp, Holly 'Lil Bear' Lawson shares an interesting and honest evaluation of the recent Marquez vs Pacquiao III bout. Although a dedicated member of the Wild Card gym, after citing a number of critical factors, Lawson believes Juan Manuel Marquez did just enough to win a closely fought contest and ultimately defeated Manny Pacquiao in the third episode of their ongoing saga.

Lawson also briefly covers the recent Timothy Bradley victory against Joel Casamayor. She then goes on to discuss how she firmly believes that Antonio Margarito implemented the use of illegal hand wraps against Miguel Cotto and, in an ideal world, how he should never be permitted to fight again.

YES
    76.92%
    NO
    23.08%
    Undecided / Other
    0.00%

im watching the fight right now not in slow motion mind you !!!!! and i have manny winning 117 - 113 !!!! the only reason people are saying marquez won is because he did better than he was expected to do !!!!!!!!!!! as far as holly goes shes kind of cute but i hope she gets kicked out of wildcard for being a backstabber !!!!
    Last edited by treason1; 11-18-2011, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
      im watching the fight right now not in slow motion mind you !!!!! and i have manny winning 117 - 113 !!!!
      Unfortunately you have a severe case of being a *******. That's something we can't help you with.

Comment

im watching the fight right now not in slow motion mind you !!!!! and i have manny winning 117 - 113 !!!! the only reason people are saying marquez won is because he did better than he was expected to do !!!!!!!!!!! as far as holly goes shes kind of cute but i hope she gets kicked out of wildcard for being a backstabber !!!!
        Spit on yourself please!

Comment

What is it with these Wildcard boxers speaking out against Pacquiao? I'm getting the impression there is no sense of loyalty in that boxing club.

Comment

I agree with everything she said
            Last edited by #CaneloKhan; 11-19-2011, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnydee View Post
              What is it with these Wildcard boxers speaking out against Pacquiao? I'm getting the impression there is no sense of loyalty in that boxing club.
              Maybe just maybe.................they are honest people!

Comment

Originally posted by sunnydee View Post
                its called honesty

Comment

Ok then ,the last fight was close and Pacquiao knocked him down,so if Marqueez was not knocked down and did better ,what dose that tell you? I'm using your logic by the way.

Comment

People having to watch it in slow motion and STILL see Marquez losing are seriously blinded by Pacquiao's semen in their eyes.

Comment

Working...
                    X