Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who cares what a fighter weighed on fight night!..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    lmfao....wow..just wow
    Honestly larry, you're trolling is at an all time high

Stop with the Manny flaming because the last couple days you have put Yesir to shame

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
      I wish it was same day weigh-ins or strict rehydration rules.

Yeah that killed a lot of boxers back in the day not a good idea

Comment

im a boxing fan man..floyds not boxing so its kinda hard to support him..hes still the most skilled boxer iver ever seen personally..but my favorite active fighters are

martinez
        bradley
        manny
        wlad
        vitali
        hopkins
        ward
        jmm

He announced another retirement?

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
          Numbers dont lie. Now who's the real cash cow. Two more fights and Canelo will be out selling Pac.
          I highly doubt that but maybe when Pac retires.

Comment

*******s..they dont fear the size..they fear the skill set and style martinez brings they know he'll body manny and thats where the fear lies..size is just a hand trick to take your eyes off of the true threat..
            Pac and Martinez are too far apart weight wise. Why would Pac fight a man that is a legit middle weight, and is not even a draw, when he sells more ppv's fighting bums.

I think the main reason why *******s fear Martinez is because Martinez is looking more and more impresive for every fight. They are afraid of Pac losing the #1 p4p spot. Instead of critisizing Pac for cherry picking ieasy fights, they hate on Martinez..

Comment

Originally posted by B.I.G. Dinero View Post
              Pac and Martinez are too far apart weight wise. Why would Pac fight a man that is a legit middle weight, and is not even a draw, when he sells more ppv's fighting bums.

I think the main reason why *******s fear Martinez is because Martinez is looking more and more impresive for every fight. They are afraid of Pac losing the #1 p4p spot. Instead of critisizing Pac for cherry picking ieasy fights, they hate on Martinez..
              It's funny how Manny fighting top fighters in his weight class becomes Cherry picking. Yet any other fighter that beat ODLH, Hatton, Cotto, Clotty, and Margarito back to back would get hailed as the second coming of god on this Forum.

Comment

Originally posted by B.I.G. Dinero View Post

I think the main reason why *******s fear Martinez is because Martinez is looking more and more impresive for every fight. They are afraid of Pac losing the #1 p4p spot. Instead of critisizing Pac for cherry picking ieasy fights, they hate on Martinez.. :nonono:
                i agree buddy

Comment

he didnt look like that in the margo fight man..nice try
                  I said 154 and I guess some rehydrated water weight. He didn't weigh past 148 against Margarito.

Comment

Who cares how much your mom weighed after giving birth to you?

Comment

*******s..they dont fear the size..they fear the skill set and style martinez brings they know he'll body manny and thats where the fear lies..size is just a hand trick to take your eyes off of the true threat..
                      Larry, I don't believe I've ever spoken to you directly, but it seems you've given up on Floyd and jumped ship to Sergio lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X