Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd at 38 dominated Manny and Berto and was p4p#1 wbc,wba,wbo,ring,lineal champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    I don't have the video handy, but Roach was in a gym, I think. It's on YouTube. I'm not lying bro.

If Roach is saying Manny didn't win a single round, you know dam well Manny got dominated. Roach is a cheerleader --- all day every day.

I'll find the video for you, I think you need it. Just think of it as a strong cup of coffee.
    He's a cheerleader? Freddie Roach? Ha no. He talks a lot of **** tho.

Find the video.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      I don't have the video handy, but Roach was in a gym, I think. It's on YouTube. I'm not lying bro.

If Roach is saying Manny didn't win a single round, you know dam well Manny got dominated. Roach is a cheerleader --- all day every day.

I'll find the video for you, I think you need it. Just think of it as a strong cup of coffee.
      Have a look at my last post on page 13, if you can't discredit it then you haven't a leg to stand on, if you want to try I will post each individual round that guy scored, I read the whole thread on the other forum and all the Floyd nuthuggers wanted the thread closed and didn't prove the count wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
        Have a look at my last post on page 13, if you can't discredit it then you haven't a leg to stand on, if you want to try I will post each individual round that guy scored, I read the whole thread on the other forum and all the Floyd nuthuggers wanted the thread closed and didn't prove the count wrong
        Just read it.

1. Comubox is shiht.
        2. Counting punches don't mean jack in the pro's. Thats the ams chief. Power reigns supreme. Learn from the best in Jerry Roth (Bradley was fixed so don't even try it, thanks).

Pacquiao lost by a landslide the only peeople that don't think so is Pac and the Pactahds.

Comment

• He took power and clean landed punches into it. Ring generalship, some rounds Floyd landed less but was still given the round, explain that. Wasn't done off compubox, was a correction to that video atoris or whatever his name was

Comment

• lol.................

Comment

• "Floyd at 38 dominated Manny"...........................Ha!

Looked to me like he ran all night long. His Dad was begging him to fight!

They both should have been given 250.00 and told they'd never be used again on a show!

No one got Dominated, stop that BS!

Ray

Comment

Working...
              X