Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I had to pick I'd give it to Broner who wins rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    I think Broner wins by stoppage. If he let his hands go in every fight he's lost, he might still be undefeated.
    Maybe he doesn't have the stamina to let his hands go too much without gassing. His trainer was cussing him out for not letting his hands go more but he couldn't or wouldn't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      But, Broner getting a few great rounds didn't change what I saw; which was Vargas getting a lot of rounds. It's the points that win it after all.
      If Broner starts earlier next time, he's not going to have the energy to pour on later so it's a give and take.

Between the two of them, Broner has the better jab and when you have two equally matched guys like this, the jab usually decides who wins. However, Broner's ring IQ is so bad that it's hard to tell if he'll use it to win a rematch or not.
      Ehh, I am ok with the draw. I actually had it pretty well what Farhood did. 1 point either way is ok too. I think Vargas gets stopped early though.

Comment

I had Vargas winning but I agree. Browner did hurt Vargas and Vargas didn't seem to hurt Broner and got tired.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Maybe he doesn't have the stamina to let his hands go too much without gassing. His trainer was cussing him out for not letting his hands go more but he couldn't or wouldn't do it.
          I think he's gunshy... a'la Zab Judah. Broner is not the same since Maidana, like Zab wasn't after Tszyu. Imo of course.

Comment

Probably Vargas. Broner doesn't have the IQ to win rounds consistently even when he's the superior offensive fighter.

Comment

Vargas can improve just like broner can throw more. Vargas got caught trying to exchange after getting hit. If he keeps his jab popping, and doesnt get into exchanges so easily, he can out point any version of broner.

Comment

Working...
              X