Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A right takes you around the block, a jab around the World, but my vagin stays in UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A right takes you around the block, a jab around the World, but my vagin stays in UK

AJ is a p*ssy, and he said so himself. "A good right hand can take you around the block, but a good jab will take you around the World..." but then claimed that he will be staying in the UK, to have the hometown advantage over even the smallest possible risks...
    London, Wembley and a box of tampons for you, AJ.

Don't come to the ring Wilder I need to look tough

Comment

All hail the HW king

ANTHONY "dont come within 1500 feet of me" JOSHUA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If you got steak at home, why go out to eat hamburger.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
          Don't come to the ring Wilder I need to look tough
          Showed a bit of his real personality post fight though.

Despite the SKY ****-sucking of him which is now becoming unbearable.

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
            Showed a bit of his real personality post fight though.

Despite the SKY ****-sucking of him which is now becoming unbearable.
            If only they were face to face

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
              If you got steak at home, why go out to eat hamburger.
              he doenst have steak...he has burger....parker is burger...takam is burger...theres nothing but burger left at home....

theres a 60 day dry aged ribeye waiting for him here in the states.....

Comment

He said he wanted Wilder next, why are you so invested in the venue?

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                  He said he wanted Wilder next, why are you so invested in the venue?
                  Tonight's joke of 119-109 is why.... That's Adalaide Byrd territory right there...

Comment

It's hilarious seeing you lot piss and moan about Joshua not being bothered about fighting in America. Newsflash, dip****s: Britain is the epicenter of heavyweight boxing right now. The biggest fights, the biggest paydays are in Britain.

Don't cry because you inept clowns killed the sport in your own country. The only reason you're upset is because you desperately wish America had a boxing scene like the one in Britain, and you know Joshua is the only chance of restoring some of that hype and prestige and he seemingly couldn't give a **** about America.

Comment

Working...
                    X