Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has NSB as a whole ever picked AGAINST a Fat Yank in a fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

froch is often a heavy favorite here. he obviously didn't get favored against ward, but he was the favorite against dirrell if memory serves right. i thought dirrell won that fight, but have no issue with the decision. when dirrell wasn't landing clean punches on froch he was behaving like a girl. strange fighter, andre dirrell. talented kid. huge waste. froch has clearly proven himself a better man and fighter than andre dirrell. i'm confident he's got a bigger snake, too.

a lot of people, myself included, picked amir khan to beat tim bradley if they had fought at the height of their powers at 140. he was just too fast. bradley really can't punch.

i picked haye to stop ruiz. chelsea is like my second home. i clinch with the best of them.

NSB is certainly yankocentric, but we have our share of euros and limeys as well. they generally regard europe / limeytown as the same entity. those are their fighters. we americans are the other guys, and the enemy. america has been kicking ass in near constancy for the last 100 years or so. we're f#cking good at boxing, and all sorts of other cool stuff. there's a reason why boxing is centered in las vegas.

Comment

Well I am pretty sure not many Americans picked Thompson to beat Wlad in either fight nor did many pick Arreola to beat Vitali.

As a whole, lol seriously convincing a whole room of Americans that water is wet would be a challenge and you want everyone to agree on something much harder to understand.

Americans don't walk in lock step some people will just never agree, it is a part of our culture.

So in honor of American culture **** ya'll I am going to Hooters to eat some chicken wings and watch some March Madness
        Last edited by The Gambler1981; 03-22-2014, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Matthysse vs Lamont Peterson
          Khan vs Peterson
          Khan vs Judah
          Kell Brook vs Carson Jones
          Malignaggi vs Khan
          Malignaggi vs Hatton

EDIT: Ward vs Kessler
          Cunningham vs Fury
          Cunningham vs Adamek II
          Cunningham vs Huck
          Cloud vs Stevenson
          Maidana vs Alexander
          Khan vs Danny Garcia
          Khan vs Carlos Molina
          Glazkov vs Scott

okay, basically every Khan fight now that I've noticed.
          Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 03-22-2014, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VapeRippa View Post
            Lmao if we're fat yanks and impossible to be fit and healthy what does that make you all?

What are you slim and frail munching on fish and chips?

Nobody's talking about how sorry english boxing is. You embrace pakistanis, irish, scottish, hell any kind of euro bum you name it and you all embrace them like the next coming of Sugar Ray Robinson and hype them with all your might only to get exposed and embarrassed once they step out of the domestic bum level fights.

How embarrassing is to hype these bums and say "mate Quigg is bloody brilliant he will beat any fat yank and mexicans to become an ATG, then at the first sign of competition they fold like the robotic, generic euro bums they are.

Not even a fat yank, pasty mate, go fix your teeth is 2014.
            See my point? When do you see ME talk about these Green Teefers? I know there's some Brit posters on here who are crack heads, but I can't take responsibility for 'em all.

Not even Brits... put a Fat Yank against ANY non-Fat Yank and see the way NSB falls.

Comment

.. incidentally, I love the way all the little Fat Yanks - or Yanklets - responded to any reply in this thread with variations of "fuck yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! USA! USA! USA!"

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                .. incidentally, I love the way all the little Fat Yanks - or Yanklets - responded to any reply in this thread with variations of "fuck yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! USA! USA! USA!"
                Those people are commonly referred to as "white trash." Their opinion means very little. Trailer parks and cheese whiz

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Those people are commonly referred to as "white trash." Their opinion means very little. Trailer parks and cheese whiz
                  You are a drooling, gibbering, moron.

I could expand on the topic, but I see no point.

It's a troll thread, but just so that my position is clear :

Comment

Working...
                  X