Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo and GGG are both disgraces for taking part in the Khan and Brook farces!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Read the posts again and learn how to quote (it's not hard) so i can see your reply. ******.
    Your nonsense proves whose the ******. Name calling because you have no come back

Comment

Oh come on that shot Canelo landed would Ko most fighters. Khan must be one of the most disrespected fighters in boxing he's been ko'd 3 times in 35 fights!

How does that make him glass jawed? he's taken many good shots and survived.

The timing was all wrong if they had fought around 2011 Canelo was a fresh pup, Khan was coming off great wins over Maidana and Judah. I wouldn't have been 100% confident of Canelo winning back then he's improved and learnt a lot since then.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
        Your nonsense proves whose the ******. Name calling because you have no come back
        Comeback from what? I explained it in the posts before yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Comeback from what? I explained it in the posts before yours.
          You explained nothing but lies. How many fucin names alts have you had on this site anyways just change your name to syble already and leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
            You explained nothing but lies. How many fucin names alts have you had on this site anyways just change your name to syble already and leave it at that.
            Tell me what i was lying about. I backed what i sais up with links.

Comment

They may have been mismatches but at least they were actual professional boxers unlike the MayMac fake fight, now that right there was a disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                They may have been mismatches but at least they were actual professional boxers unlike the MayMac fake fight, now that right there was a disgrace.
                At least there was interest in May/Mac before the fight was signed. Nobody asked for Golovkin/Brook and Canelo/Khan. Cherry picks.

Comment

I honestly believe both Khan and Brook took paydays to avoid fighting each other, and both knew they had no realistic chance of winning their respective fights either.

Comment

Working...
                  X