Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who can't stand Andre Ward because of that smug look on his face?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stfu with you hatred comment how you sound judging a men face is crazy how many haters ward has i just hope to see yall back here after kovalev becomes son of ward

Comment

His face is droopy, smug and he cloaks himself in the name of god. It's really easy to see through that facade. His facial droop he inherited from his (white) father. Compare pics and you'll find that his face is a spitting image of his father's, long and dopey looking.

Comment

If you feel angry because of someone's expression, it's not them who has the problem. It's your insecurity with yourself.

Comment

I reckon you are not the only one, I have heard other people here talk about his arrogant look.

Comment

Yeah you're probably the only one

Comment

Looks more like a droopy face to me. Some people have that look more than others

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                If you feel angry because of someone's expression, it's not them who has the problem. It's your insecurity with yourself.
                ...and what if you're so bothered by someone not liking the way ward looks that you passive aggressively try to tear them down with some underhanded half ass psychoanalysis?

Comment

all i care about is ward delivered what he promised, and went up in weight and fought the boogeyman in that divsion and he's doing it again.. now, that's a REAL fighter

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                    all i care about is ward delivered what he promised, and went up in weight and fought the boogeyman in that divsion and he's doing it again.. now, that's a REAL fighter
                    how cum ur boy poochiao didnt do it>>>>??

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      ...and what if you're so bothered by someone not liking the way ward looks that you passive aggressively try to tear them down with some underhanded half ass psychoanalysis?
                      Mine was a casual bit of life advice. Yours was everything you just accused me of. How ironic.

Comment

Working...
                      X