No announcement yet.

Colin Kaepernick says he will now stand for the National Anthem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Oh, no question. that is why I'm taking the $10 mil. Best job in the world is getting 8 figures while the other guy takes all the hits.
    Believe it or not, I actually defended his decision to sit.

Didn't agree with it, but understood.

What some fail to realize is that the people that got pissed off had a right to do so, and weren't necessarily wrong in being pissed off.

Tu sabes?

Comment

You people are still crying about Colin?

Im still trying to figure out why it hurts you people so much. Colin made a personal choice, he isnt hurting anyone, is minding his own business. Whats the problem?

You people keep pretending that you are so tough but your feelings get hurt mighty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Believe it or not, I actually defended his decision to sit.

Didn't agree with it, but understood.

What some fail to realize is that the people that got pissed off had a right to do so, and weren't necessarily wrong in being pissed off.

Tu sabes?
        Absolutely. As the son and grandson of war vets I completely understood those who were upset even though I thought they were wrong.

I'm just glad its not a thing anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          You people

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            And while he's unemployed and looking for a team to hire him. Go figure.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/colin-k...164750230.html
            Has he been cut yet by the niners? Or has he voided his contract?

I actually think there's a decent chance he stays in San Fran next year.

He really didn't have that bad of a season - his TD/INT ratio was like 11:3.

I don't see any team willing to pay him more than the 14.5 million he'd be due staying in San Fran next year.

Only real options for him would be NY Jets, and Bears (think Houston will give wot's his face another year, and I don't see him fitting in with the fanbases and coaches/GM's in Denver, and Buffalo).

He has a better chance at winning in San Fran, and getting paid the same, or better, as he would in NY, or Chi.

Comment

I digress, doe, Kaepernick is a fake, race-hustling, racially divisive, poser.

I 100% support his right to sit, but that doesn't mean he's not a douchebag for it.

The premise on which he was "kneeling during the anthem" was completely misguided at best (straight up intentionally fraudulent at worst)! There is no racial injustice in USA, and no widespread, "systemic" racism.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Ugly phags like you

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                  Has he been cut yet by the niners? Or has he voided his contract?

I actually think there's a decent chance he stays in San Fran next year.

He really didn't have that bad of a season - his TD/INT ratio was like 11:3.

I don't see any team willing to pay him more than the 14.5 million he'd be due staying in San Fran next year.

Only real options for him would be NY Jets, and Bears (think Houston will give wot's his face another year, and I don't see him fitting in with the fanbases and coaches/GM's in Denver, and Buffalo).

He has a better chance at winning in San Fran, and getting paid the same, or better, as he would in NY, or Chi.
                  Kaep had some decent stretches last year.

As far as the clusterfuck that is the Niners, he really can't be blamed for it.

Top 5 defense, great OLine, Frank Gore, weapons downfield, tons of Pro Bowlers on both sides of the field. a actual HC in Harbaugh.

You lose all that in the shockingly short span in which SF did, and just about any QB is going to have big time losing seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    You people are still crying about Colin?

Im still trying to figure out why it hurts you people so much. Colin made a personal choice, he isnt hurting anyone, is minding his own business. Whats the problem?

You people keep pretending that you are so tough but your feelings get hurt mighty easily.
                    Lol nobody is crying about it - people are rightfully pointing out how much of a moron he is.

The entire premise on which he is "kneeling" is not even correct.

It's not his right to free speech that is at issue - it's the fact that he is JUST WRONG! And him doing it makes him look like a LOW IQ dooshbag.

He has the right to kneel, and we have the right to laugh at him, and make fun of him for doing it.

Comment

Kaepernick is the funniest part of the middle

Comment

Working...
                      X