Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    The Golovkin hating cry babies are hilarious cry some more
    Awwww did you think Brook was going to get the job done
    Nobody even thought that except canelo fans and Brits. Do you enjoy acting like an idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Like HBO dumped Mayweather you dumb fuk heheheheheheeeeeeeeeee :AOR:

Floyds own dad said Floyd was fighting like a scared little girl. Fighting a one armed little guy. You called that schooled.... You dont mind making yourself look stupid do you? No wonder you use this alt!
      still running with that "one armed man" thing?

i bet you believe 48 was all natural below 130 too eh?

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
        How do you define an off night? Getting your ass handed to you by someone that you are supposed to beat easily because of your hype? GGG was exposed. Pure and simple!

Also a fact: GGG wasn't wearing his special gloves with no padding, so he wasn't able to KO Brook the way he has his last dozen or so opponents.
        "Special Gloves" you say? So Khan exposed Canelo before getting tapped on the chin? He was leading 4-1 before the KO. And Khan is a natural light-welterweight. So if Brook exposed Golovkin the Khan definately exposed Canelo because 1)He landed more punches 2) won more rounds descisively and 3) lasted longer am I right. Unless you have different criteria for different fighters....Or just for Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
          How do you define an off night? Getting your ass handed to you by someone that you are supposed to beat easily because of your hype? GGG was exposed. Pure and simple!

Also a fact: GGG wasn't wearing his special gloves with no padding, so he wasn't able to KO Brook the way he has his last dozen or so opponents.

Special gloves with no padding? Wtf are you on about? That's considered assault with jail time....so you're saying the gloves that get checked after the fight with no padding somehow never get golovkin in trouble? If that were true the gloves wouldve been discovered ages ago after multiple fights.....and not knock him out? Ok, but he broke his orbital bone with one hook , so i guess theres no power there either, don't be a fool....and with the rest of my post I'm talking about ALL haters on ALL fighters eho are magically looking for the perfect male fighter like some ****sexual latent tendencies since people on here also mention how fighters are ugly....as far as the gloves
          Having no padding as a FACT which you have stated....can you link me to some legit evidence of this? From commisions which check the gloves after fights, i mean well, since you stated it's a fact ypu should be able to produce some sort of legit commision based evidence and multiple links to this since you insinuate hes had the " special gloves which somehow slipped everyone for a dozen fights....I'll wait

Comment

Working...
          X