Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cardinals Bruce Arians: "Only FOOLS say they won't let their kids play football"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    hes a boss thats why cards are taking the lombardi next year
    No they're not. Carson Palmer exposed himself as an utter beta.

Was that the worst performance ever in a playoff game?, cannot be far off.

Comment

Football gave me a lot of friends, probably helped me as far as having good values, facing adversity, learning how to obey orders, etc. But in all reality you can get those things from having good parents and doing other things.

Football does get a bad rep for the danger when a lot of these sports can give serious head injuries. Worst injury I ever saw was in field hockey. Girl got her face DESTROYED by a stick. And I got a legit concussion falling on my head playing basketball.

In the end I think it's important for parents to have their kids do some sort of organized activity for multiple years. If I could go back I wish I would have been in band. All the girls in band were low key sluts from age 14 on. And they went on week long trips every year to other countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        No they're not. Carson Palmer exposed himself as an utter beta.

Was that the worst performance ever in a playoff game?, cannot be far off.
        It isn't far off, but Brian Hoyer's game vs the chiefs takes the cake.

Comment

I wouldn't let my kid play football. I'd let him play a sport that requires more athletic ability. I never played football. One day when I'm old and my athletic ability has diminished I might play a few seasons in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            I wouldn't let my kid play football. I'd let him play a sport that requires more athletic ability. I never played football. One day when I'm old and my athletic ability has diminished I might play a few seasons in the NFL.
            Baseball is the sport you want to get your kid in. Longest careers, bigger contracts, don't have to be as athletically gifted like in NFL and NBA and injury is low.

Would say basketball, but if you and your wife aren't tall, I'd steer clear. Also doesn't help that there are only 14 spots on an nba team compared to 25 spots in the MLB
            Last edited by BigNuts; 03-26-2016, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
              Baseball is the sport you want to get your kid in. Longest careers, bigger contracts, don't have to be as athletically gifted like in NFL and NBA and injury is low.

Would say basketball, but if you and your wife aren't tall, I'd steer clear.
              I'm 6'9....

Comment

Working...
              X