Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez Interview From 2011: "IF Cotto Beats Me I Give Him All My Purse"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Martinez Interview From 2011: "IF Cotto Beats Me I Give Him All My Purse"

Get this in the contract Cotto! Video proof.

Pacquiao should get the videos from when Floyd was offering a 14 day cut off back in 500 BCE too.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Pacquiao should get the videos from when Floyd was offering a 14 day cut off back in 500 BCE too.
      here you go, floydiot.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Thread is about Cotto and Martinez....feel free to discuss Pac-May in one of the infinite other threads dedicated to them

Comment

Let me spell my sarcasm out for Slowpoke and Slowbro.

This is old, the deal is probably off the table by now. Martinez/DiBella won't offer this at this point.

Comment

Martinez said this to lure him and get his attention because Cotto wanted nothing to do with him at the time.

Comment

Let Martinez keep his purse. Healing broken ribs and a cracked chin? Dude is gonna need plenty of time at the hospital and that doesn't come cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                here you go, floydiot.

lmfaoooooooo ''chicken noodle soup''

Comment

Brings back memories....Wheres Mushadeen anyways?, he was a funny m@daf@ker....needs to make a comeback.

Comment

Sergio better man up.

Comment

Working...
                    X