Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the reason why Broner got hit quite so much the other night was because he felt Rees punches and knew they were nothing to worry about. He wasn't doing much to try and avoid em, anyway.

Either way, both guys have very fast hands. Broner won't have a big size advantage over Khan either. This is an even money fight, IMO.

Comment

i think khan's speed could be problematic for Broner. but being that khan becomes careless and broner is an intelligent fighter, i see Broner winning this clash in exciting fashion.

Comment

?????
        What am I missing?
        Khan will just flurry like he always does and get caught in the inside eventually

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          Broner would knock him out. People focus too much on Garcia clipping Khan that they don't realise he was getting timed before getting chopped down. Broner has good reflexes and can generate power from weird position which would result in him catching Khan early or in the mid rounds.
          This, I recently rewatched Khan Garcia, without commentary, and I had Garcia winning every round, he was timing that ass from the get go, landing hooks and painful bodyshots.

Khan got schooled and stopped

Comment

Broner is a fast hard accurate puncher with both hands and he is a good finisher so I voted he KOs Khan.

Comment

Pre-Hunter Khan who was more jittery would do better against Broner than the current Khan who is calmer and fights at a slower pace. Either way I see Broner timing Khan, patiently honing in on the target before catching him with a nasty counter that drops him. A couple more knockdowns and it's a wrap.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Pre-Hunter Khan who was more jittery would do better against Broner than the current Khan who is calmer and fights at a slower pace. Either way I see Broner timing Khan, patiently honing in on the target before catching him with a nasty counter that drops him. A couple more knockdowns and it's a wrap.
                This, timing is Khans kryptonite.

All you gotta do is just hang back while he throws them flurries and time him

if you can time him, you can stop him, garcia can and would.

Comment

Working...
                X