Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: If I Have No Chin, Why Doesn't Garcia Fight Me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Watch the fight again.

Khan rightly doesn't get much credit from a fight in which he got ko'd but lets try and be a little fair eh. Khan took some big shots from Garcia when he was on jelly legs.
    he gets credit for outboxing garcia for the majority of those 4 rounds but to me it did look like he was being set up for a hard counter left hook

fact is khan never recovered from that first knock down

Comment

Classic Khan really.

Get knocked out then talk up your chin and call the guy that knocked you out scared.

Comment

Garcia is buying himself more time and thinking of more insults to throw at khan so khan loses his gameplan, and starts trading like a alpha male.

He is looking for insults along the lines of pakistanis cant fight, but even nastier.

Comment

He already did fight you and we seen yet another encore of bambi on ice. Why dont you rematch maidana? Oscar has this kid fed from a silver spoon that he thinks hes entitled to anything. D-Swifty doesnt owe you a rematch you wouldnt have gave it to him if you KO'd him!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
            he gets credit for outboxing garcia for the majority of those 4 rounds but to me it did look like he was being set up for a hard counter left hook

fact is khan never recovered from that first knock down
            Oh no doubt. Garcia was looking for that shot from the first round and missed by barely a few centimeters a couple times before the one that landed on his neck.

And he didn't recover from that first knock down you're right, which makes the shots he took whilst still on jelly legs look even more impressive.

It's easy to just look at the one big shot that lands and does the most damage but lets be fair to Khan. He never recovered from the first shot that landed on his neck but he did take some big bombs from Garcia that landed flush without going down, shots which if his chin was as bad as made out to be according to this forum should have decapitated him.

Comment

Sechenko huh?? That'll be at welterweight & the European knocks Khan out yet again.

Comment

Why isnt he chasing Prescott like this?

Comment

Oh khan, will you ever learn??

Comment

Khan got ko'd in 4 rounds. maybe if he's able to build his self back up I'll b interested. he beat u fair n square. take it like a man.

Comment

khan's got huge stones. i wish him all the best. he's won me over.

that said, he's not a bright guy. garcia had him reeling around the ring before the stoppage.

khan: you do not have a good chin. sorry.

Comment

Working...
                      X