Bradley is going to beat Pac.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley is going to beat Pac.

Ill take bets with the few points I have. and im putting money on it,

Anyways, Pac should be applauded for a decent choice in opponent finally. I hate Bradley, but he is pretty good.

I think it will be a war, but I think Bradley is smarter. He will consistently get off before Pac. His chin is also good enough to take Pacs shots.

Take odds, hope that little bit helps.
    Last edited by Bushbaby; 03-28-2012, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
      Ill take bets with the few points I have. and im putting money on it,

Anyways, Pac should be applauded for a decent choice in opponent finally. I hate Bradley, but he is pretty good.

I think it will be a war, but I think Bradley is smarter. He will consistently get off before Pac. His chin is also good enough to take Pacs shots.
      Always respect a person willing to put their points or money where there mouth is. Good luck with those bets. I like Bradley in the fight as well just not as sure as you are that he can pull it off. Definitely won't be suprised if Bradley wins.

Comment

If Pac comes into the fight in top shape, and on form, then he stops Bradley. If he's let himself be distracted then it might be tougher... but I can still see him grinding it out. I hope its a good fight though!

Comment

I have respect for putting money where your mouth is, but I think you are dead wrong unless Pacquiao is very diminished which is really hard to know before hand.

What does Bradley do well enough to trouble Manny or mitigate what Manny does well. Bradley is good at a lot of thing in boxing but not really excellent at any, while Manny has some mediocre abilities the things he does well are excellent. So for me it comes down to Bradley being able to exploit his flaws a bit and mitigate a bit of what he does but I don't think that adds up to beating Manny, making him look rather average possibly but beating him I don't see it.

Good luck though, since I probably won't have much money on that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            I have respect for putting money where your mouth is, but I think you are dead wrong unless Pacquiao is very diminished which is really hard to know before hand.

What does Bradley do well enough to trouble Manny or mitigate what Manny does well. Bradley is good at a lot of thing in boxing but not really excellent at any, while Manny has some mediocre abilities the things he does well are excellent. So me it comes down to Bradley will be able to exploit his flaws a bit and mitigate a bit of what he does I don't think that adds up to beating Manny, making him look rather average possibly but beating I don't see it.

Good luck though, since I probably won't have much money on that fight.
            I just think they are both going to go at it. Bradley IMO is the smarter fighter. He's going to get off first almost every time. I understand if people completely disagree. It's a hard fight to bet money on. I figure the odds will be good to make some money on Bradley since he is fairly unknown. and people might be hesitant to bet on him.

Comment

naaaaw. naaaaaw...

Comment

I think Bradley beats Pacquiao too.

But i'm not going to bet points on that. However, I do feel like betting real money on it, not a lot, the most i'd put down is $500. How much would that get me if I bet that Bradley wins by decision, and he wins? I'm not saying i' gonna do the bet, i'm saying if I bet, it would be real money and it all depends on the reward.

Comment

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
                  I just think they are both going to go at it. Bradley IMO is the smarter fighter. He's going to get off first almost every time. I understand if people completely disagree. It's a hard fight to bet money on. I figure the odds will be good to make some money on Bradley since he is fairly unknown. and people might be hesitant to bet on him.
                  You will get decent odds no doubt and Bradley is the smarter fighter who is quality.

I don't think he will get off first everytime atleast for the whole fight, really when I look at it I don't think Bradley can do a better job than JMM did and that wasn't enough to win. It will look a bit different because Bradley and JMM are different fighters but I can't see it being better and that would be a best case scenario (assuming both guys are as I know them).

If the number on Bradley is pushing +900 I would consider betting on him because at that point the odds I am getting are inline with the chance I believe he has to win. Just make sure you get good odds for what you think his chances are.

Comment

with bob arum in the building, doubt it.

bradley would have to win via a wide lopsided UD, like 10 rounds to 2 and maybe a knockdown thrown in there somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                    X