Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"If I wanna retire, I can retire...But as of right now, I'm ok. I'm fine"

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
      "if I wanna retire, I can retire." why would Floyd even mention that right now and he said it out of no where. Is he gonna go on another "vacation" or retire after this Ortiz fight? All I know is, if he does, he's straight duckin pacquiao and none of the Floyd nuthuggers can defend it this time. If mayweather don't fight pacquiao in May '12 or should I say in 2012 in general, he's officially ducking pacquiao, imo. He's fighting a lefty in 3 weeks and a PAC fight makes the most sense for Floyd to fight PAC next considering he's already training for a southpaw now. No more excuses.

Seriously, wsup with that retirement statement?

Dude, it's been Arum and Pac avoiding Floyd...period. The first rd of negotiations, Mayweather agreed to everything and even agreed to a 14 day cutoff, but Pac and Arum needed 24 days...24 DAYS!! Why?

Since then it's all been a bunch of BS. All that needs to be done is for Pac and Arum to come out say and say we agree to full WADA and while in the US, USADA testing and this thing is done and on.

We'll know if this thing is going to happen or not right before the Pac/Marquez fight when Arum starts talking about Pac's next opponent. If Arum starts talking about anyone but Floyd, it aint gonna happen. Ever since Clottey, Arum talked about Pac's next opponent before his recent fight...and really never opened the window for an earnest Mayweather negotiation.

Two problems:

1. Arum knows Mayweather beats Pac and thus ends the chirade.

2. Pac is dirty and doesn't wanna have to get tested.

Comment

Working...
      X