The Official God & Religion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
    Logic says

Chance made a very complicating thing like an iPod. SO you have faith in that?

Atheists have the GREATEST and unquestionable faith of ALL

So with that, I'm assuming your logic says that everything on this earth has a creator, just like an iPod. But if so, where does it end? GOD? What created the Creator? Chance?

Comment

God and Religion is just something for people to believe in because they dont want to believe that there really isnt anything after you die except death and either being cremated or buried in the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
        The thread where you post about how God doesn't exist and that Religion is a waste of time, in your own words, sources/citations provided.

The thread for a good ol' sparring session where the Atheist is giving a lesson to his feisty Religious counterpart.

The thread where the occasional Religious troll drops in, making threats of eternal Hell if not believing in his God, posting passages from the bible.

So without further ado, Atheists & Theists, fire away.

That doesn't seem like a fair and balanced perspective; actually, it doesn't seem, it's not..

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          That doesn't seem like a fair and balanced perspective; actually, it doesn't seem, it's not..
          your not a mod of this section too right? That means you cant delete it lol. Any word on a *******/***** section of the forums yet?

Comment

Before I started reading the theist/atheist debates in Boxingscene's lounge, I didn't really think about the subject much and was bascially indifferent to it. Now I've been thinking about the existence or the in-existence of God (I always capitalize for reason) all the ****ing time...

Also, I've probably learned more about religion and atheism on ****ing Boxingscene than I've learned anywhere else...

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
              My view is that Human intelligence cannot occur by chance. Of all the life that exists on this planet, why is mankind singled out to be on top of the food chain? We had to be created by an outside force we cannot comprehend.

this post makes me want to stab a priest with a crucifix

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                So with that, I'm assuming your logic says that everything on this earth has a creator, just like an iPod. But if so, where does it end? GOD? What created the Creator? Chance? [/SIZE]
                The mystery of God's existence CANNOT be solved by man period. The complexity and development of human intelligence is being attributed to years of evolution. I don't think so. We are not alone. There is a powerful presence amongst us (GOD) that caused our existence here on earth. JAT

Last edited by Lady Fan; 07-25-2011, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  this post makes me want to stab a priest with a crucifix
                  You have serious mental issues. May Almighty God have mercy on your soul!

Comment

Comment

stupid primitive religious thread... 1star given.

Comment

Working...
                      X