Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring magazine Ranks Mayweather #1 (147): Is Floyd Mayweather Now A 7 Time Champion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
    i'v seen Mbaye, never sen Decaire,but if he cant beat Mbaye, there is gonna be really **** WW champ.

Mbaye lost to Rees (an Enzo Calz trained fighter), drew with Kotelnik (never saw that one) and beat Colin Lynes for the euro JWW belt. I think this is his first WW fight.
    I watch alot of boxing but damn... lol out of all those name the only one that rings a bell to me is Kotelnik hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
      I watch alot of boxing but damn... lol out of all those name the only one that rings a bell to me is Kotelnik hahaha
      im a brit, 2 of them are brits, and the other 1 fought 3 brits lol (Witter Khan and Rees)

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
        floyd and manny have to fight for the ring belt..ring belt and linear title are 2 differant things..floyd retired as the linear champ and regained it saturday..read any article and itll tell you floyd is now a 2 time linear ww champion
        Mosley wasn't lineal champ, how did Floyd become lineal champ by beating him?

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
          Mosley wasn't lineal champ, how did Floyd become lineal champ by beating him?
          because after floyd retired cotto was the #1 ww he lost to margo who lost to shane..so floyd beat the man who beat the man who beat the man and since he retired as the linear champ he regained it by beating shane who was truly the #1 ww

Comment

He is not the Ring champ he is the lineal champ. And, in reality it would make him a 6 time champ. Oh my god the Judah fight

Comment

because after floyd retired cotto was the #1 ww he lost to margo who lost to shane..so floyd beat the man who beat the man who beat the man and since he retired as the linear champ he regained it by beating shane who was truly the #1 ww
              No that is not how he became lineal champ. The lineal title was vacant. When Floyd retired Cotto didn't automatically become the lineal champ.

The vacant lineal title was filled with Magarito vs Shane. Marg was ranked #1 and Shane #3. Cotto was at #2 but Marg had already beaten him so now he was fighting for the vacant lineal claim in a box off.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                No that is not how he became lineal champ. The lineal title was vacant. When Floyd retired Cotto didn't automatically become the lineal champ.

The vacant lineal title was filled with Magarito vs Shane. Marg was ranked #1 and Shane #3. Cotto was at #2 but Marg had already beaten him so now he was fighting for the vacant lineal claim in a box off.
                You are a smart man Mr. Rosales

Comment

yes..he is now concidered the ww linear world champion...AGAIN..and that means more than any belt you can win...linear champ>>>>>>>>>>>>>ring champ>>>>>>>>>abc belts
                  i added something to you post

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

well basically what i said was true tho right????

Comment

Working...
                    X