Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Self-medicating are we, Tengo?

Been there.
    I think i have been self medicating for about 18 years now.god im getting fcking old 30 on saturday shts depressing.

Comment

• I'll be there in another 3 and a half myself, Mark.

You ain't telling me anything new, son. I'm 26 and feel 46 most of the time.

Comment

I'll be there in another 3 and a half myself, Mark.

You ain't telling me anything new, son. I'm 26 and feel 46 most of the time.
        Well heres to my 30s they gotta be better then my 20s.

You getting hyped for the Bhop fight,our boy is going to fck Chad Dawson up.

Comment

• Not that hyped, really. But I'm expecting a closely fought contest with 'Nard's arms raised in the end.

Probably a pretty gritty affair with lots of clinching, inside fighting, and roughhousing tactics. Hops isn't fast enough to school Dawson the way he did Pascal, so he'll make it a throwback bullying type of fight.

Comment

Not that hyped, really. But I'm expecting a closely fought contest with 'Nard's arms raised in the end.

Probably a pretty gritty affair with lots of clinching, inside fighting, and roughhousing tactics. Hops isn't fast enough to school Dawson the way he did Pascal, so he'll make it a throwback bullying type of fight.
            Dawson better get ready for headbutts and elbows.Hopefully this time around he doesnt ***** out like he did in the last fight.

Comment

• Nah, this one will go smoothly.

Well, as smoothly as a gritty, ugly fight can possibly go. Hope we get a good ref, that could play a huge factor in it.

Comment

• ill be back gotta walk my dog.

Comment

• Pacing myself pretty good tonight since I'm still taking care or some business, gotta be able to articulate email responses nah mean.

Comment

• Sup???????????????????

Comment

• Still have a full 12 oz. cup of wine left.

Comment

Working...
                      X