No announcement yet.

Canelo Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo Won

Canela beat this overrated fighter look at the monster face and look at Canela face triple L lost his last two fight this dude won't be undefeated pretty soon he might aswell and cash out while he can.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

A pictures worth a thousand words

Comment

LOL.

The so-called face of boxing, prime 27-year old Canelo couldn't even decisively beat An old, overrated, overhyped, bum- killer 35- year old,,,,Triple L,,,,

what does that say about Canelita?????

Comment

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
          Canela beat this overrated fighter look at the monster face and look at Canela face triple L lost his last two fight this dude won't be undefeated pretty soon he might aswell and cash out while he can.
          Yes, Canelo won but got robbed by the Vegas judges and I've got some beach property for sale in Arizona.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Yes, Canelo won but got robbed by the Vegas judges and I've got some beach property for sale in Arizona.
            I bought some of that one time. Wish I read the fine print where it said ocean not included.

Comment

I am a GGG fan and didn't score the fight round by round but after watch the fight was over I thought Golovkin lost. I need to watch it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                A pictures worth a thousand words
                https://youtu.be/Vt0Clz1KSxA

Just stop. This is pathetic. Both got touched

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
                  https://youtu.be/Vt0Clz1KSxA

Just stop. This is pathetic. Both got touched
                  Dude said, look at the monster face and look at Canela face. Vlad was kind enough to post pics.

Comment

Canelo clearly won the fight. Golovkin won 3-4 rounds at most. Chasing your opponent is not enough, you gotta follow up on it.

Comment

Working...
                    X