Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What don't you like about yourself/what would you like to improve?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
    I don't like my depression
    As a father I haven't got time for it and find it weak
    Do you suffer from bipolar disorder, formerly called "manic depression"?

Comment

My small Dick which is why I want a BBC

Comment

I'm working with a little tater tot. Help me.

Comment

Procrastination is a problem and not much I can do about being Bipolar 2, which is lifetime !

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
            Sucking BBC?
            Nope! That's your thang! Ever wonder why you've been called a *** or **** on the streets? I'm sure you know why? It's easy to imagine why your maricon ways are ridiculed and you are easily dismissed and called a phaggot. How's the weed smoking these days? Does it dull the pain of BBC parting your azz cheeks? I think it's thoughtful of you to let your bull smoke your bud, while you smoke his pole!

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              I don't like my face
              Why? Cuz your face is always buried in your black bulls crotch?

I actually don't like my face anymore. I used to like my face, but getting older sucks. The older I get, the more I look like my father.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Why? Cuz your face is always buried in your black bulls crotch?

I actually don't like my face anymore. I used to like my face, but getting older sucks. The older I get, the more I look like my father.
                I got bad skin acne scars, round face.

Have you seen the latest Spider-Man movie? I look like the best friend of peter Parker but thinner with acne scars lol

Comment

I feel I have already changed what I hated about my life. Which was just to get the **** on with it, leave NY to somewhere cheaper cause i'm not rich ass Derranged.

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                  I don't like my depression
                  As a father I haven't got time for it and find it weak
                  P.K Dionysus watch this.

Montana: You have to exercise. Exercise raises brain chemicals like endorphins and serotonin, low levels of these is what makes you depressed. Sleep better, eat better too.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    I got bad skin acne scars, round face.

Have you seen the latest Spider-Man movie? I look like the best friend of peter Parker but thinner with acne scars lol
                    I got scars on my face, but mine are from fighting or the time I got ktfo by a baseball bat, that left a scar too. In my 20's some girl came up to me and said, "what a nice face you have... If only you didn't have so many scars". I laughed, but thought about fixing a few of them, I saw a top skin guy, he said, 5 k, I'll get rid of them all, easy, but ...., lots of guys regret getting work done..don't recognize themselves without the scars. My girl at the time said, "your scars are so cool, they are you, story behind each one... Etc".

Never had acne, but you should see a skin doctor if it bothers you. They do amazing stuff now!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      I feel I have already changed what I hated about my life. Which was just to get the **** on with it, leave NY to somewhere cheaper cause i'm not rich ass Derranged.

P.K Dionysus watch this.

Montana: You have to exercise. Exercise raises brain chemicals like endorphins and serotonin, low levels of these is what makes you depressed. Sleep better, eat better too.
                      I'm not rich.

Comment

Working...
                      X