Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez Interview From 2011: "IF Cotto Beats Me I Give Him All My Purse"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    Let Martinez keep his purse. Healing broken ribs and a cracked chin? Dude is gonna need plenty of time at the hospital and that doesn't come cheap.
    Cotto is best at 147, 154 he can compete in but 160 is a step too far. Your bootypipe is sore from Matthysse getting whipped it'll be bleeding after Cotto starts running into submission like he did against Pacquiao.

Comment

This a tough fight for Cotto, but Martinez been looking sloppy lately so who knows. Still rooting for my boy Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
        Sergio better man up.
        Martinez would have raped Cotto in 11... Everybody thank Martinez for not slaying Cotto back then and allowing us to see Cotto look near vintage this past fight.

Thank him....and like it.

Anyway yeah he should just Pacquiao it "Talk to my promoter" if that comes up lol. Or do a Floyd Mayweather and deny it.

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
          Cotto is best at 147, 154 he can compete in but 160 is a step too far. Your bootypipe is sore from Matthysse getting whipped it'll be bleeding after Cotto starts running into submission like he did against Pacquiao.
          7-5 in rounds is "getting whipped" now I see Why don't you make another thread on fighter's head size? Fucking joke of a poster.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            Martinez would have raped Cotto in 11... Everybody thank Martinez for not slaying Cotto back then and allowing us to see Cotto look near vintage this past fight.

Thank him....and like it.

Anyway yeah he should just Pacquiao it "Talk to my promoter" if that comes up lol. Or do a Floyd Mayweather and deny it.
            That was 2011, this is now and times change. Not to mention 2 years ago it was a MW calling out a WW who JUST moved up to 154. His only fights were Foreman and Mayorga, that's nearly as bad as Chavez calling Cotto out now.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
              That was 2011, this is now and times change. Not to mention 2 years ago it was a MW calling out a WW who JUST moved up to 154. His only fights were Foreman and Mayorga, that's nearly as bad as Chavez calling Cotto out now.
              Yeah. To be fair I think he had just fought P will at a catchweight in 11. But yeah that was then. Cotto would have been dumb to take that fight when Martinez was beasting.

Anyway its not as bad as Chavez with Cotto lol. Or B Hop and Floyd (wtf?)

Comment

Working...
              X