Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Shakes Head at "Bad Blisters on Feet" Claim For Jeff Horn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now we know the truth.

Blisters KO9 Jeff Horn.

Comment

LMFAO, does he want to retract that now, before he gets the legal letter from Nike ?

Comment

Jeff Horn is a bum. Always was and always will be. He used dirty tactics and still was soundly beaten by and old Pacquaio. Crawford hit him at will and busted him up. He would be beaten easily by any of the top Welterweights. He should retire now or stick to fighting bums at home. Total garbage. His trainer is also trash.

Comment

Mosley used that excuse when he lost to Pacquiao. He also showed a pic of his blistered foot..

Comment

Originally posted by gabossboy View Post
            Jeff Horn is a bum. Always was and always will be. He used dirty tactics and still was soundly beaten by and old Pacquaio. Crawford hit him at will and busted him up. He would be beaten easily by any of the top Welterweights. He should retire now or stick to fighting bums at home. Total garbage. His trainer is also trash.
            he's not garbage.He's not world class,though.A better than average club fighter.One that got a lucky break against an all time great who was way past his prime

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
              Who cares Horn and his camp are clearly delusional. The only people who thought he'd win were just picking him because he's the same color. Look at the post about Crawford leading up on here.

Hopefully those posters hung themselves. I dont care what color you are. If u suck you suck, and Horn Sucks.
              White guy here.All I want in the world is Crawford/Spence..Automatic rematch

Comment

Lol this like the Pacman socks excuse

Comment

I predicted they would make excuses even if they get stopped. I didn't think the excuse would be this pathetic.

Comment

Haha, Arum laying the truth out.

And for the people who didn't bother reading the article - Horn's excuse was that he forgot them at home. Arum said 'FedEx bro'

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                      That blister excuse goes hand in hand with manny's fake shoulder injury...you know the one that was miraculously healed by salt water from swimming in the ocean
                      Fake shoulder injury? According to ESPN.com and LA Times, right after the Mayweather fight, an MRI scan confirmed Pac had a significant tear in his rotator cuff, so he had a surgery in his rotator cuff. How could that be fake?

Comment

Working...
                      X