Broner: "Matthysse don't wanna fight me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner: "Matthysse don't wanna fight me"

Seems like Lucas is ducking AB...
    After his latest fight, a victory over Emmanel Taylor, Broner made noise about wanting Lucas "The Machine" Matthysse next. He subsequently called out a number of fighters, including Marcos "El Chino" Maidana, who handed Broner the only loss of his career, and Manny Pacquiao.
    In another interview Broner said Maidana and Matthysse in particular are scared to fight him.

"Lucas knows what's up, man. Those guys don't wanna fight me, man. Maidana don't wanna fight me again. Matthysse don't wanna fight me. They don't wanna fight me. I gave Maidana the worst fight of his life on the worst night of my life. They don't wanna see that again. And I'm healthy," Broner said.
    http://www.sportsworldnews.com/artic...nent-video.htm

Oh please, Mathysse would end his career.

Comment

Mattysse will turn Broner into a bootlegged Zab Judah.

Comment

He's healthy......the dude is nearly as big as his pops!!!

Broner vs chavez jr.....make it happen!!!

Comment

... But this Broner DO WANNA' fight Danny?... Because (as I can see) he DON'T call him...

Comment

lucas "the machine duck" matthysse. broner is one crazy dude

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              lucas "the machine duck" matthysse. broner is one crazy dude
              ... Matthysse is ducking "da problem" (not Danny). Obviously.

Comment

I don't believe this. Both of them will fight whoever Al Haymon says they will fight. Broner is supposed to fight March 7. I think its safe to say if we dont know who is opponent is in a week or so, it will be someone without a big name.

Comment

matthysse is 32 years old, and with the style he has, he needs the big fights to happen now, broner is younger and more valuable for haymon than matthysse.

Comment

Broner's like that 5'3 ******ed dude who shows up on the street corner saying he'll kick everyone's ass even though he just got out of the hospital. You can't be too hard on him because you know he's ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                    X