No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis in 95 vs. Riddick Bowe in 92

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lennox Lewis in 95 vs. Riddick Bowe in 92

Which version of each wins? I still say Lewis's jab would be a nightmare for Bowe and I think he's the harder puncher.
    Lennox Lewis in 95
    81.58%
    Riddick Bowe in 92
    18.42%

The poll is expired.

Lewis with Steward beats any version of Bowe. Lewis might not have had the inside skills Bowe had but he wouldn't need them, his superior jab, movement, reach, power and faster hands and feet would ensure he comes out victorious.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing56 View Post
      Which version of each wins? I still say Lewis's jab would be a nightmare for Bowe and I think he's the harder puncher.
      Lewis would ko any version of Bowe”s shook ass.

Comment

Any Lewis beats any Bowe. Bowe refused to fight Lewis.

Comment

Every version of Lewis beats every version of bowe because the American was psychologically terrified of the match up. Was it the Olympics? Was it something else? I dunno, all I know is, Lewis would have torn him apart.

Comment

rock newman would have grabbed lewis in the corner while bowe hit him. mismatch

Comment

You could've probably grabbed Lewis out of preschool and he'd still found a way to beat Chicken Bowe, Undisputed Heavyweight Champion Of The World.

Comment

If Bowe wasnt afraid, he could beat Lewis.

Comment

I always pictured it to be similar to Bowe vs. Golota but more brutal.

Comment

Lewis beats Bowe any day of the week, any year.

Comment

Working...
                    X