• Show
Clear All

• Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Comment

• So this is where pact@tds go to die?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        YOU MEAN THE EXPERTS THAT YOU QUOTED IN 2004 ABOUT AN OLD METHOD THAT ISN'T EVEN USED ANYMORE AND HASN'T BEEN USED FOR YEARS, AND WHICH THE COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORT SAID WAS NEVER A THRESHOLD CRITERIA AT ALL. LMAOOOOOOOOOO! I CAN'T WAIT TO DECAPITATE YOU AGAIN!!! YOU AREN'T FOOLING ANYONE, SON. 2004? REALLY?????

SHOW ME THAT OLD BAP CRITERIA THAT YOU KEEP BRINGING UP IN THE TD2014EPO DOCUMENT!!!!!!

YOU CAN HAVE A REMATCH WHENEVER YOU LIKE. ITS YOU THAT IS MISUNDERSTANDING WHAT EVERONE SAYS IS CLEAR!!! This time, permaban bet!!!! You down???

Court of Arbitration for Sport!

You forgot the PLETHORA of information that even the BAP wasn't considered a threshold!!!!!! And the Court of Arbitration for Sport has the final word on this matter.

From court again!

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, YOU ARE DESPERATELY TRYING TO BRING UP THE BAP, JUST LIKE OU DID AFTER YOU LOST, BUT YOU KNOW IT'S NOT IN THE 2014EPO DOCUMENT I LOVE THAT I MADE YOU SO ****ING DESPERATE. BHAHAHAHAHAHA!

IF IT SAYS RATHER THAN DETECTING THE SUBSTANCE....HOW ARE YOU CLAIMING IT DETECTS THE SUBSTANCE. LMAOOOOO!!!! Holy DEFLECTIONNNNN!!!!

IT'S BEEN OVERRRRRR. 4-0!!!!!!

Want a rematch? Let me know!!!! No Mayweather Mafia? You mean like THREE OF THE FOUR JUDGES??? Hahahahahaha

ALL you did was DEFLECT from 1 thing to another!!!!

Where do I start?

Oh yeah, YOU are too confused and don't know what to say.

The WADA experts DID state that there was a threshold criteria tests but YOU are all over the place trying to explain it!!! YOU ARE MISINTERPRETATING the CAS HAHAHAHA!!!

YOU said there isn't those type of tests but several WADA experts said there is. Who is right and who is wrong?

AGAIN, YOU ARE MISINTERPRETATING the CAS. Travestny did not comprehend that those statements made by the CAS was about threshold substances and YOU got confused!!! The WADA experts though are stating based on the criteria for EPO, there is a threshold criteria type test. STOP DEFLECTING .... Simple question. So were they right and YOU were WRONG? LOL

KADABOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

ABP - Stop DEFLECTING and admit that YOU WERE WRONG!!! You said this and were WRONG!!!!

IT NEVER SAYS THAT THEY USE THE ABP FOR EPO TESTING YOU MORON
        travestyny

Really? LOL Read below

"Biological Passport approach to EPO detection is to count the number of immature red cells in the blood. This rises in a characteristic way with EPO supplementation and the effect is detectable for several weeks. It is also possible to look at iron metabolism. HB contains iron and the body has well-developed transport and storage systems for iron so that enough is available to constantly produce the red cells we need. If EPO stimulates red cell production then the levels of the iron storage protein, ferritin, fall."
        There are direct and indirect tests on EPO. ABP does NOT determine the quantity of synthetic EPO that there is. It can in certain cases determine based on strong evidence that the athlete used EPO based on certain thresholds test criteria!!! There are several ways ABP is used to catch the athlete. I had presented to you a case where the athlete was said to have used EPO due to the threshold tests for certain parameters! Sorry but you were WRONG!!!!

oh and in case you cannot remember, here is the case!!!! Ooooops!!!!

Here is a case that concludes with strong evidence the use of EPO by way of Biological Passort tests

"See, e.g., IAAF v SEGAS & Kokkinariou, CAS 2012/A/2773, award dated 30 November 2012
        (http://jurisprudence.tas-cas.org/sit...ments/2773.pdf), para 114 ('association of high haemoglobin with low reticulocytes is a strong evidence of artificial inhibition of reticulocyte formation caused by the suspension of an ESA (or, less likely, by reinfusion of multiple blood bags). It is an indicator of the so-called OFF phase, which is seen when an ESA has been suspended one to three weeks before, such as is
        observed in doped athletes before important competitions. When the ESA is stopped, hemoglobin remains high for at least two to three weeks, depending on the dosage, while reticulocytes are reduced because the high hemoglobin inhibits endogenous EPO production')."

So Travestyny, did those WADA experts state that there are threshold tests? So were they right and YOU were WRONG!!!!
        YES DEFLECTOR!!!!

So Travestyny, does ABP use threshold type test criteria for EPO detection? YES DEFLECTOR!!!!

Before you DEFLECT AGAIN, read the above statements for ABP and go back to my previous post where the experts call it a threshold test too!

So Travestyny, As stated in the quote above, why is ABP a type of threshold test for EPO detection YET NOT on that list of substances that you showed us on Threshold Substances? What gives? According to you, it had to be in that list even if its a threshold type test criteria??? FAIL Travestyny!!!

EPO is a special case that has it's own test criteria!!!

KADABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          ALL you did was DEFLECT from 1 thing to another!!!!

Where do I start?

Oh yeah, YOU are too confused and don't know what to say.

The WADA experts DID state that there was a threshold criteria tests but YOU are all over the place trying to explain it!!! YOU ARE MISINTERPRETATING the CAS HAHAHAHA!!!

YOU said there isn't those type of tests but several WADA experts said there is. Who is right and who is wrong?

AGAIN, YOU ARE MISINTERPRETATING the CAS. Travestny did not comprehend that those statements made by the CAS was about threshold substances and YOU got confused!!! The WADA experts though are stating based on the criteria for EPO, there is a threshold criteria type test. STOP DEFLECTING .... Simple question. So were they right and YOU were WRONG? LOL

KADABOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

ABP - Stop DEFLECTING and admit that YOU WERE WRONG!!! You said this and were WRONG!!!!

Really? LOL Read below

There are direct and indirect tests on EPO. ABP does NOT determine the quantity of synthetic EPO that there is. It can in certain cases determine based on strong evidence that the athlete used EPO based on certain thresholds test criteria!!! There are several ways ABP is used to catch the athlete. I had presented to you a case where the athlete was said to have used EPO due to the threshold tests for certain parameters! Sorry but you were WRONG!!!!

Here is a case that concludes with strong evidence the use of EPO by way of Biological Passort tests

So Travestyny, did those WADA experts state that there are threshold tests? So were they right and YOU were WRONG!!!!
          YES DEFLECTOR!!!!

So Travestyny, does ABP use threshold type test criteria for EPO detection? YES DEFLECTOR!!!!

Before you DEFLECT AGAIN, read the above statements for ABP and go back to my previous post where the experts call it a threshold test too!

So Travestyny, As stated in the quote above, why is ABP a type of threshold test for EPO detection YET NOT on that list of substances that you showed us on Threshold Substances? What gives? According to you, it had to be in that list even if its a threshold type test criteria??? FAIL Travestyny!!!

EPO is a special case that has it's own test criteria!!!

KADABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

If you're so sure, then why don't you accept the new challenge, ADP02? I've been waiting for about a week.

1. WADA experts were talking about the BAP, which is NOT a part of EPO testing, and you know that!

2. WADA experts were corrected, and the court of arbitration for sport made it clear that even the BAP does NOT represent a threshold. The whole reason for that court case was because the athlete, just like you, tried to argue that the BAP was a threshold criteria and thus exonerated him, and the court responded that it is actually not a threshold, you idiot!!!

3. The ABP does NOT prove EPO you moron. But your DEFLECTION sure is funny.

Oh yea, that's right, you won't accept that new challenge because you know I have this that proves you are WRONG.

• The criterion for EPO is not a measurement over the threshold that must occur

• The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO.

• there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance

You don't want that work. You also ducked the message about you...DEFLECTING.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          This is not a discussion on Threshold substance

Sample A is a mixture of those 2 urine samples. There the second is diluting the initial one.

b) Threshold substances, there can be traces but the delay and dilution will drive down the numbers
          Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          You think that this IV is a big issue because Floyd can drive down threshold substances, correct?

why not take a look at the threshold substances that are set apart by WADA.

Here is the list:

I didn't even see EPO on the list so it must be a partial list.

By the way, how stupid of you to even use the words "strong evidence," which makes clear that it does NOT definitively check for EPO you absolute moron!!!! Jesus Christ you are a deflecting idiot!!!!!!

FROM WADA'S OWN WORDS. CRY YOUR EYES OUT! LMAOOOOOOO
          The fundamental principle of the Athlete Biological Passport (ABP) is to monitor selected biological variables over time that indirectly reveal the effects of doping rather than attempting to detect the doping substance or method itself.
          Last edited by travestyny; 06-16-2018, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• Come back, ADP. I know you're going to duck getting decapitated a second time, zombie boy, but that still doesn't get you off the hook for this....

DEFLECTION

Sample A is a mixture of those 2 urine samples. There the second is diluting the initial one.

b) Threshold substances, there can be traces but the delay and dilution will drive down the numbers

When did you first try to DEFLECT from threshold substances, ADP????
            EXPLAIN!

Comment

• There are many things that shouldn't exist in the world anymore, and this thread is one of them.

Comment

If you're so sure, then why don't you accept the new challenge, ADP02? I've been waiting for about a week.

1. WADA experts were talking about the BAP, which is NOT a part of EPO testing, and you know that!

2. WADA experts were corrected, and the court of arbitration for sport made it clear that even the BAP does NOT represent a threshold. The whole reason for that court case was because the athlete, just like you, tried to argue that the BAP was a threshold criteria and thus exonerated him, and the court responded that it is actually not a threshold, you idiot!!!

3. The ABP does NOT prove EPO you moron. But your DEFLECTION sure is funny.

Oh yea, that's right, you won't accept that new challenge because you know I have this that proves you are WRONG.

You don't want that work. You also ducked the message about you...DEFLECTING.

By the way, how stupid of you to even use the words "strong evidence," which makes clear that it does NOT definitively check for EPO you absolute moron!!!! Jesus Christ you are a deflecting idiot!!!!!!

FROM WADA'S OWN WORDS. CRY YOUR EYES OUT! LMAOOOOOOO

Man, your DEFLECTIONs are cringe worthy!!! You are taking it to a new level! HAHAHAHA!

1) Sorry but all you keep on saying is that your understanding is better than the WADA experts!!! Sorry but I'm going with the WADA experts on this one NOT Travestyny!!!

2) WADA expert's statements are not just about that case. You mean to tell me that even years later, these WADA experts are still stating something incorrect when they call them threshold type test criteria? Sorry but I'm going with the WADA experts on this one NOT Travestyny!!!

3) ABP: What a DEFLECTOR.

Did you not read those quotes that I provided to you? You know, the one where you made that incorrect statement and the one where I correct you?

Here it is AGAIN DEFLECTOR!!!

IT NEVER SAYS THAT THEY USE THE ABP FOR EPO TESTING YOU MORON
                travestyny

Really? LOL Read below

"Biological Passport approach to EPO detection is to count the number of immature red cells in the blood. This rises in a characteristic way with EPO supplementation and the effect is detectable for several weeks. It is also possible to look at iron metabolism. HB contains iron and the body has well-developed transport and storage systems for iron so that enough is available to constantly produce the red cells we need. If EPO stimulates red cell production then the levels of the iron storage protein, ferritin, fall."

"See, e.g., IAAF v SEGAS & Kokkinariou, CAS 2012/A/2773, award dated 30 November 2012
                (http://jurisprudence.tas-cas.org/sit...ments/2773.pdf), para 114 ('association of high haemoglobin with low reticulocytes is a strong evidence of artificial inhibition of reticulocyte formation caused by the suspension of an ESA (or, less likely, by reinfusion of multiple blood bags). It is an indicator of the so-called OFF phase, which is seen when an ESA has been suspended one to three weeks before, such as is
                observed in doped athletes before important competitions. When the ESA is stopped, hemoglobin remains high for at least two to three weeks, depending on the dosage, while reticulocytes are reduced because the high hemoglobin inhibits endogenous EPO production')."

The above statement says ABP is used as an approach for what???

EPO detection The above statements say YES ABP it is used for EPO detection. Are those my statements? Nope! That is all we need to know!!! The case proves that YOU WERE WRONG!!!!

Does ABP testing comprise threshold type testing criteria? YOU BET!!!! Travestyny FAILs BIG TIME!!!

and this proves that your dumb list of threshold substances does NOT mean that there are no threshold type test criteria!!!!

KADABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Strong evidence:
                Are you for real? First of all, from all the discussion we had up to this point have you not realized that EPO testing is not a simple test and sometimes they come back with "strong evidence" and sometimes they state that the evidence is not so conclusive? Dr Catlin would often call it a negative because the evidence would be fought in court. The are numerous cases such as the one that I told you about where Dr Christianne Ayotte thought there was enough evidence but the athlete even had a website and supporters stating otherwise!!!

BUT that is just a DEFLECTION from you.

EPO can be tested numerous ways. ABP is part of the arsenal. As stated above, ABP is used to detect EPO. That is all that matters .....

and more importantly, ABP has threshold type test criteria!!! Sorry!

KADABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Comment

• LMAOOOO. Was that the best that you could do, ADP? Really. Look how easily I and YOU own YOURSELF No, seriously. I'm going to use your own quotations to beat the shlt out of you!!!!

1) Sorry but all you keep on saying is that your understanding is better than the WADA experts!!! Sorry but I'm going with the WADA experts on this one NOT Travestyny!!!

I'm saying that the COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORTS DESTROYED YOU.

1. NOW TELL ME, WHERE IN THE TD2014EPO IS THE BAP THAT THE EXPERTS WERE REFERRING TO?

2. NOW TELL ME, DID THE COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORT SAY SPECIFICALLY THAT THE BAP AND THE OTHER CRITERIA DO NOT REPRESENT THRESHOLDS??????

Let's make this even more clear. You're saying that the WADA experts are saying exactly what you're saying below, right?

Originally posted by ADP02
                  2) The resulting data is validated against specific threshold criteria, when artificial EPO, in relation to naturally occurring EPO, exceeds threshold limits.
                  So let's get this straight. Above, you said there is a threshold for naturally occurring EPO, and above this level, it points to artificial EPO. That's clearly what you mean, right? Because you can't possibly mean artificial EPO's level vs. natural EPO's level, when I already beat it into you that the mere presence of artificial EPO means an adverse finding.

So you're saying that the WADA experts are agreeing with you that when using the BAP (which is not even used anymore) that the 80% line represents a threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of EPO.. That's EXACTLY what you're saying above.

Well....... hahahahaa. Here it is again! Court of Arbitration for Sport:

The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an*image* from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO. Therefore, in the case of rEPO, there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance. Rather there are criteria by which it can be said that what the*image*from this test procedure represents is rEPO.
                  LMAOOOOO. OWNEDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!! ADMIT YOU ARE WRONGGGGGGGGG. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh, and STILL WAITINGGGGGGG....

I ASKED YOU ALREADY. DO YOU WANT A REMATCH???????? FUNNY THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO AVENGE YOUR UTTER EMBARRASSMENT. YOU DON'T WANT THAT SMOKE!

2) WADA expert's statements are not just about that case. You mean to tell me that even years later, these WADA experts are still stating something incorrect when they call them threshold type test criteria? Sorry but I'm going with the WADA experts on this one NOT Travestyny!!!

YEARS LATER?????LMAOOOOOOOO. ONE MORE TIME.

IS THE BAP IN THE TD2014 EPO DOCUMENT? YES OR NO, ADP? WATCH YOU IGNORE THIS!

Did the CAS say the BAP does not represent a threshold? Watch you ignore this?

ABP does NOT determine the quantity of synthetic EPO that there is.
                  WHAT WAS THAT???? THANK YOU. YOU JUST BODIED YOURSELF YOU IMBECILE

oh, and bodied yourself here, too!!!!

(http://jurisprudence.tas-cas.org/sit...ments/2773.pdf), para 114 ('association of high haemoglobin with low reticulocytes is a strong evidence of artificial inhibition of reticulocyte formation caused by the suspension of an ESA (or, less likely, by reinfusion of multiple blood bags).
                  SO...WAIT....IT MIGHT NOT BE EPO???? Could be due to a blood transfusion?
                  BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH. I JUST LOVE THAT YOU BODY YOURSELF, FOOL. KADABABOOOOOOOM.

Just for good measure, let's kick you around some more. Trying to squirm and say this is about indirect detection, are ya? LMAOOOO. What's this, ADP?

Originally posted by ADP02
                  1) EPO testing has thresholds for substances that vary depending on the action of the drug, and whether it occurs naturally, among other reasons. EPO occurs naturally in the body, in addition to when it is taken by an athlete. Threshold testing data must show artificial EPO specifically.
                  So.....DOES THE ABP SHOW ARTIFICIAL EPO SPECIFICALLY....OR DO YOU WANT TO DUCK YOUR OWN STATEMENT? COME ON, FAT BOY. EXPLAIN!!!!

What's that? The criteria must show articificial EPO specifically? Did you say that, or did I make that up. LMAOOOOO. YOU ARE GETTING DESTROYED AGAINNNNNNNN. THROW IN THE TOWEL, FAT BOY!

Your quote:
                  So what you’re saying is the ABP detects EPO...by not detecting EPO. HAHAHAHA. GREAT! That’s exactly what WADA says. Here, I think their quotation here summarizes this well! Stop ducking it, son. Your DEFLECTIONS don't work with me...or anyone else:

The fundamental principle of the Athlete Biological Passport (ABP) is to monitor selected biological variables over time that indirectly reveal the effects of doping rather than attempting to detect the doping substance or method itself.
                  IT DOES NOT DETECT EPO YOU IDIOT. EVEN YOU ARE SAYING "STRONG EVIDENCE OF EPO" CLOWN. WHY DO YOU THINK THEY GIVE ATHLETES THE CHANCE TO EXPLAIN IF THERE WAS ANOTHER CAUSE FOR THEIR VALUES BEING OFF LIKE A PATHOLOGICAL CONDITION. BECAUSE IT DOESN'T DETECT EPO SPECIFICALLY. I LOVE THAT MR. FOLLOW THE SCOPE CAN'T FOLLOW THE SCOPE NOW. IT SHOWS THAT I REALLY GOT TO YOU AND YOU ARE DESPERATE! HAAHAHAHHAAH. THIS IS EMBARRASSING FOR YOU. KEEP IT UP!!!!

By the way, your desperation is all for nothing if you keep declining the rematch. Why won’t you even mention it? Is it because I said we’d contact a mod first so as to inforce a perma Ban bet, since you didn’t honor the last bet. Hahahaha. You know you will get destroyed son. Step up and solidify your demise. I dare you, pvssy.

That was fuvvcking easy. Now tell us about your deflection. Why are you DEFLECTING from talking about how you DEFLECTED from threshold substances to threshold criteria?????

Seems it was all a big DEFLECTION from you, Deflector.

Stop ducking it, and EXPLAIN

R.I.P.
                  Last edited by travestyny; 06-17-2018, 11:32 PM.

Comment

LMAOOOO. Was that the best that you could do, ADP? Really. Look how easily I and YOU own YOURSELF No, seriously. I'm going to use your own quotations to beat the shlt out of you!!!!

I'm saying that the COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORTS DESTROYED YOU.

1. NOW TELL ME, WHERE IN THE TD2014EPO IS THE BAP THAT THE EXPERTS WERE REFERRING TO?

2. NOW TELL ME, DID THE COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORT SAY SPECIFICALLY THAT THE BAP AND THE OTHER CRITERIA DO NOT REPRESENT THRESHOLDS??????

Let's make this even more clear. You're saying that the WADA experts are saying exactly what you're saying below, right?

So let's get this straight. Above, you said there is a threshold for naturally occurring EPO, and above this level, it points to artificial EPO. That's clearly what you mean, right? Because you can't possibly mean artificial EPO's level vs. natural EPO's level, when I already beat it into you that the mere presence of artificial EPO means an adverse finding.

So you're saying that the WADA experts are agreeing with you that when using the BAP (which is not even used anymore) that the 80% line represents a threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of EPO.. That's EXACTLY what you're saying above.

Well....... hahahahaa. Here it is again! Court of Arbitration for Sport:

LMAOOOOO. OWNEDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!! ADMIT YOU ARE WRONGGGGGGGGG. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh, and STILL WAITINGGGGGGG....

I ASKED YOU ALREADY. DO YOU WANT A REMATCH???????? FUNNY THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO AVENGE YOUR UTTER EMBARRASSMENT. YOU DON'T WANT THAT SMOKE!

YEARS LATER?????LMAOOOOOOOO. ONE MORE TIME.

IS THE BAP IN THE TD2014 EPO DOCUMENT? YES OR NO, ADP? WATCH YOU IGNORE THIS!

Did the CAS say the BAP does not represent a threshold? Watch you ignore this?

WHAT WAS THAT???? THANK YOU. YOU JUST BODIED YOURSELF YOU IMBECILE

oh, and bodied yourself here, too!!!!

SO...WAIT....IT MIGHT NOT BE EPO???? Could be due to a blood transfusion?
                    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH. I JUST LOVE THAT YOU BODY YOURSELF, FOOL. KADABABOOOOOOOM.

Just for good measure, let's kick you around some more. Trying to squirm and say this is about indirect detection, are ya? LMAOOOO. What's this, ADP?

What's that? The criteria must show articificial EPO specifically? Did you say that, or did I make that up. LMAOOOOO. YOU ARE GETTING DESTROYED AGAINNNNNNNN. THROW IN THE TOWEL, FAT BOY!

That was fuvvcking easy. Now tell us about your deflection. Why are you DEFLECTING from talking about how you DEFLECTED from threshold substances to threshold criteria?????

Seems it was all a big DEFLECTION from you, Deflector.

Stop ducking it, and EXPLAIN

R.I.P.
                    Spoon where you at

Comment

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

Working...
                      X