Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whyte-Parker undercard.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah there’s a massive chasm in class between Bustsi & Summers. Don’t let anyone tell you this is 50/50 fight or remotely close. Buglioni ain’t no world beater either, pulled a rabbit out the hat against Burton otherwise it would be four losses on his record. Tough & game enough but that’s about it. Hearn will bill it as 50/50 but it’s a foregone conclusion in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Shaping up to be the next Bellew vs Cleverly 2 card.

Not impressed. Good main event, but that's it so far.
      Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      It's the second best fight so far. I like KT she's pretty cool to watch. the 2 minute rounds are frustrating though
      I don't mind Katie but I just have no interest in Women's boxing. No clue who her opponent is. Is she any good?

I was hoping for maybe Campbell-Mendy 2 and Johnson-Beterbiev.

Eddie Hearn says there's another title fight to be announced. He probably means British.

I think Buatsi-Summere and Benn vs Journeyman are ok fights but definitely not PPV calibur.

Comment

Where have the Chisora, Takam rumours come from?
        I'd be surprised if Chisora was up for being Whyte's support act.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
          Summers is a pretty risky opponent for Buatsi I'd say based on the Buglioni fight but yeah it's not looking like it'll be worth £20. Chisora vs Takam or Joyce won't save it either, it'd still need more besides that for me
          Chisora-Takam and then one of either Campbell-Mendy or Johnson-Beterbiev would do it for me.

But what are the realistic chances of that? Not high.

Hearn says there's one "big fight" left to announce.

Comment

Originally posted by DoomOnHorseback View Post
            Where have the Chisora, Takam rumours come from?
            I'd be surprised if Chisora was up for being Whyte's support act.
            Well he was possibly going to fight Takam on Haye-Bellew 2.

Then there was talk it was going to happen in July on it's own.

Confirmed by Hearn I believe.

So from there.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              I don't mind Katie but I just have no interest in Women's boxing. No clue who her opponent is. Is she any good?

I was hoping for maybe Campbell-Mendy 2 and Johnson-Beterbiev.

Eddie Hearn says there's another title fight to be announced. He probably means British.

I think Buatsi-Summere and Benn vs Journeyman are ok fights but definitely not PPV calibur.
              No idea. I only really watch the Olympians from GB. Yeah it’s definitely not really a PPV card. It’s an Eddie Hearn special. He’s just combining a few Saturday night cards into one and will say “without PPV this couldn’t be done”. Like anyone asked for it 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Chisora-Takam and then one of either Campbell-Mendy or Johnson-Beterbiev would do it for me.

But what are the realistic chances of that? Not high.

Hearn says there's one "big fight" left to announce.
                Hearn will try and milk the Berberiev Title fight for another show, he’ll see it as a waste on an undercard. I heard it was happening in America, possibly on one of his matchroom shows over there or maybe saving it until Dazn launch.

Comment

Working...
                X