Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-10-2018, 09:06 PM #61
Interim Champion

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
Scary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,000,026,045.63

Quote:
Originally Posted by el*** View Post
he was a 40 year old at the top in a young mans game. Dont be so naive. All the top guys are on PEDs and its the biggest reason that guys that age are now competitive in boxing.
Never said he was or wasnt, I suspect he probably was.... all I’m sayin is these days if you have a good body, ppl jump to conclusions about peds....half these ppl( and I’m not saying you case I don’t no you) have never stepped foot inside a gym in there life... yes he was old In young mans game, but heavyweight Hasnt exactly been a strong division in the last 10yrs, few good boxers have popped up in the last cpl years and he got beatin twice but before that.......
Scary_canary is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-10-2018, 09:21 PM #62
Interim Champion

Scary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond reputeScary_canary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
I'm not mad at all but.....

These were your statements bringing Wladimir into something that Vitali had going on and he wasn't even a pro, just because he's speaking out against cheating. It's a little unfair so I disputed it. I did that because before you even said that I knew some douche would come on here saying that [email protected] Holyfield was in awesome shape in his late 40's and had rumors about steroids flying around at times too. I suppose he's a life long steroid cheat automatically as well
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Dude I feel like your trying to pigeon hole me, the question was asked, “has there every been suspicions about Wladimir using steroid”.... key word there “suspicions”, I’m not sayin he has or hasn’t, but you can’t tell me there haven’t been suspicions about Wladimir over the yrs... I just made a point that as brothers there very close , if one has come out and said he done it (whether injury or not), It wouldn’t surprise me if the other was aswell...nothing more/nothin less.... and if you read my other statements you’ll see I’m against just sayin “ oh he looks in great shape, he must be a ped user” generally ppl that have never been to a gym..... there’s a lot involved and the biggest factor is probably more to do with genetics than anything else
Old 05-10-2018, 09:24 PM #63
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by el*** View Post
he was a 40 year old at the top in a young mans game. Dont be so naive. All the top guys are on PEDs and its the biggest reason that guys that age are now competitive in boxing.
And there’s a big difference between someone that has always been competitive and someone who is all of a sudden some sort of monster
Old 05-11-2018, 06:48 AM #64
I Also Cook

Quoted: 1818 Post(s)
Dr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,000,003,017,000,615,936.00
knowledgeable poster - thuggery for being a solid poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 Great poster - E.P.T. Good poster. Thumbs up, Doc! - CubanGuyNYC eat fresh - sugarsmosley 
To a great poster - jas Hilarious 🙉 - jas The GGG Wine - Imported From Monte Carlo, Monaco. Extremely Expensive, Only Shared With High Class Members Of BoxingScene. Cheers good boy! - Golovkin #AskFroch - - Ram Raid - A man who knows his stuff - jas 
Doc knows his facts - BoxingFan85 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
So the fact that Vitali is still in good condition at like 46 and has been out of competition for almost 6 years and Hopkins being in great condition at like 50 is not enough to convince you that it's just hard work and good genetics that keep him in good shape?
Dude, don't tell me you think Hopkins was clean as well? Jesus christ. Boxing fans are the most gullible people on the planet.
Dr Rumack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 11:03 AM #65
The GOAT

Quoted: 1825 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 49,754,769,429,211,712.00
Total Points: 50,000,049,806,757,635,031,040.00
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Rumack View Post
Dude, don't tell me you think Hopkins was clean as well? Jesus christ. Boxing fans are the most gullible people on the planet.
I'm not sure if he was or wasn't but I don't remember him ever testing positive and to stay at 160 until he was so around 44 or so indicates that if he was using ped's that it wasn't HGH or muscle building steroids.

Assuming he's cheating is just as unfair as claiming Wladimir was.
Boxing Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 11:04 AM #66
The GOAT

Quoted: 1825 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 49,754,769,429,211,712.00
Total Points: 50,000,049,806,757,635,031,040.00
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary_canary View Post
And there’s a big difference between someone that has always been competitive and someone who is all of a sudden some sort of monster
I agree with this
Boxing Goat is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List