Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor Leaves Precinct in Cuffs, Taken To Court for Charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absloute ass clown fame gone right to his head from slapping ref spittin at fans smacking ppl in clubs thinks hes far to big for his boots and got away with it give him 2 years in jail soon sh it himself if he gives it the biggin in there be merked by some crack head or ass raped by some big horny G bring in back down to the real world

Comment

CM is what you call rich trailer park trash.

Comment

I don't get it why it's on a boxing site. I wonder if this scenario was stagged to build up a fight and create big buzz or C.M just did this on purpose to avoid a dangerous fight for his career ? It's something really fishy.

Comment

Wow they're giving Connor McGregor the minority treatment. They put that man's drivers license and birth date all over the website also got a picture of him in handcuffs. That ain't nothing but the man trying hold him back!! #FreeMeekMill I mean #FREECONNOR ✊

Comment

Is that the guy who talked the most **** and delivered the least in the history of boxing?

Comment

He had to know that he was goign to go to jail. Hell they don't even give Knicks players passes here for **** with the exception of legends.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnP2 View Post
                Is that the guy who talked the most **** and delivered the least in the history of boxing?
                That’s the guy

Got one of the biggest paydays in boxing history for his first ever boxing match

Comment

Let the spiral into obscurity begin!

Comment

Originally posted by Raimondo View Post
                    I don't get it why it's on a boxing site. I wonder if this scenario was stagged to build up a fight and create big buzz or C.M just did this on purpose to avoid a dangerous fight for his career ? It's something really fishy.
                    the only reason i can figure its on a boxing site is cuz of that exhibition fight with mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      looks more and more like floyd.
                      He basically idolizes Floyd, gotta give him credit though he is making a lot of noise and taking the attention away from the absolute shambolic UFC 223 PPV event has turned into.

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
                      the only reason i can figure its on a boxing site is cuz of that exhibition fight with mayweather.
                      Still registered as a pro-boxer.

Comment

Working...
                      X