Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-31-2018, 07:46 PM #31
LEGENDARY

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
ELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,000,000,000,001,111,490,560.00
please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua manny money pacquiao - Tha_Greatest money pakyow - sugarsmosley 
Send a message via AIM to ELPacman Send a message via MSN to ELPacman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Rumack View Post
Absolute diarrhoea. Froch is sickening.
Froch is bad and I don't watch that much Sky Sports versions of fights. I mean I try to when I can find them so I can get both commentator sides but man, Froch can be annoying. He barely gave any credit to Errol in any of the early rounds where he did some subtle work in his win against Brook.
ELPacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-31-2018, 07:47 PM #32
Banned

Quoted: 1571 Post(s)
Boksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,052,134.52
F4gg0t - denium Your mums a slag - denium lol - denium lol - denium Imagine it's your dad - denium 
lol - denium lol - denium Dildo Queen - denium F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown 
F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown Your mum is a fat slag. - Paddy Mashdown So you can pretend it's Anthony Joshua's bell end. - ShoulderRoll Here's another for your collection ;) - Boxing Goat This is the medal for the biggest idiot on Boxingscene - Boxing Goat 
Have a brew, sir. Good post! - Tony Trick-Pony You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnykin View Post
Froch and Smith are really giving this the AJ bias.

Parker doing well, AJ landing nothing!
Blame Wilder for not doing the commentary
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Boksfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 07:48 PM #33
Contender

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
tonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,006,215.81

The only redeeming quality about SKY is Anna Woolnough pulling off the leather trousers and heels like a bad b*tch.
tonysoprano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 07:49 PM #34
Contender

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
TysonFuryTBE is just really niceTysonFuryTBE is just really niceTysonFuryTBE is just really niceTysonFuryTBE is just really niceTysonFuryTBE is just really nice
Total Points: 48,617.20

AJ was hardly landing anything and the commentators were creaming over him.
TysonFuryTBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 07:50 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 673 Post(s)
Boxnation fan has much to be proud ofBoxnation fan has much to be proud ofBoxnation fan has much to be proud ofBoxnation fan has much to be proud ofBoxnation fan has much to be proud ofBoxnation fan has much to be proud ofBoxnation fan has much to be proud ofBoxnation fan has much to be proud ofBoxnation fan has much to be proud ofBoxnation fan has much to be proud of
Total Points: 1,512,972,265,488,703.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparked_26 View Post
Not with you on that one. That guy is an absolute yoghurt.

Talks out of his anus.

I like Barry Jones on Boxnation actually but he's never going to have the star power.
I was just kidding about Teddy.

Actually, i much prefer Boxnation's commentators. They will call it how it is even if thats against the 'House Fighter'.

John Rawling and Barry Jones are much easier on ears compared to sky's idiots.
Boxnation fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 07:55 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

Boxnation fan has much to be proud ofBoxnation fan has much to be proud ofBoxnation fan has much to be proud ofBoxnation fan has much to be proud ofBoxnation fan has much to be proud ofBoxnation fan has much to be proud ofBoxnation fan has much to be proud ofBoxnation fan has much to be proud ofBoxnation fan has much to be proud ofBoxnation fan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
Lol no it wasnt what are you talking about. I gave Parker 2 rounds, he was landing next to nothing. What were you watching?
You're entitled to your opinion. What we can both agree on is that TRIPLE D will annihilate both guys in around two years from now.

Also, I don't think any one is arguing that Parker won the fight or even deserved the draw. Its that they were both pretty average and showed how limited they were.

I had around 6 rounds that i could easily have scored a 10-10 round as neither guy really WON IT.
Old 03-31-2018, 08:00 PM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2335 Post(s)
Sparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,000,007,395,719,774,208.00
No Message - PrinceNaz88 pushing wigs back with ease - jas Good banter - jas Good banter - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxnation fan View Post
I was just kidding about Teddy.

Actually, i much prefer Boxnation's commentators. They will call it how it is even if thats against the 'House Fighter'.

John Rawling and Barry Jones are much easier on ears compared to sky's idiots.
Can't stand Sky. Unless Paulie is there obviously.

One of the main reasons I like Paulie is that as a light puncher at the top level himself when he boxed he doesn't just disregard the small details. The feints that stop a fighter throwing or draw a lead, or the little scoring shots that keep a fighter off balance or claim real estate in the ring. He appreciates the little nuances. Parker was smart in there tonight I don't think he came that close to winning but I'm not surprised Paulie had it close-ish.

Barry Jones was a non-puncher himself. There must be something in that enabling them to have a more unbiased view!

With Froch I always feel like he is waiting for something to land with authority until he will acknowledge it. I've always felt that way watching HBO's team as well tbh.
Sparked_26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 08:04 PM #38
Up and Comer

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
dsr is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 1,723.62

It's not necessarily pure bias with Froch, I just feel he has a very limited ability to interpret and describe what he is watching. Sky have a big stable of opiniated fighters/ex-fighters with very little capacity for technical analysis.
dsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 08:05 PM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparked_26 View Post
Can't stand Sky. Unless Paulie is there obviously.

One of the main reasons I like Paulie is that as a light puncher at the top level himself when he boxed he doesn't just disregard the small details. The feints that stop a fighter throwing or draw a lead, or the little scoring shots that keep a fighter off balance or claim real estate in the ring. He appreciates the little nuances. Parker was smart in there tonight I don't think he came that close to winning but I'm not surprised Paulie had it close-ish.

Barry Jones was a non-puncher himself. There must be something in that enabling them to have a more unbiased view!

With Froch I always feel like he is waiting for something to land with authority until he will acknowledge it. I've always felt that way watching HBO's team as well tbh.
Totally Agree.

Boxing (or the way i see it at least) is just as much about what a boxer is doing when he isn't throwing punches i.e using feints, footwork, upper body movement to get positioning.

Going back to Teddy Atlas, its what he calls trying to get Real Estate and i agree with him on that.

Last edited by Boxnation fan; 03-31-2018 at 08:36 PM.
Old 03-31-2018, 08:32 PM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
engleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,100,039,823.59

i always watch the fights on mute tbh,you get carried away with the crowd never mind the comentaters.
engleby is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
commentary, worst!

User Tag List