Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: I'm Interested, But Don't See Lomachenko Moving Up to 135

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not, nothing for him at 130,Berchelt injured till 2018,Tank don't want it, that leaves Corralez which i think wouldn't stand a chance

Comment

He beats ex 147 fighter and now calls out 130 fighter.

Why doesn`t he call out Easter jr?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
        Garcia is completely right about Lomachenko. Loma has to leave Top Rank to secure big fights instead fighting bums like Sosa and Marriaga since this year. If Loma was serious then he would refuse to fight Marriaga but he doesn't . Thats a bad sign because he can't progress further as a pro fighter against elite opponents.
        He probably didn't refuse the Marriaga fight because he still needs to get paid. If he would have refused it, who knows how long it would take to set up another fight. He is staying busy while making some money. I don't think that fighting Marriaga is demonstrative of his not being serious about Garcia. All that being said, I would much prefer that he get the hell away from Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
          He probably didn't refuse the Marriaga fight because he still needs to get paid. If he would have refused it, who knows how long it would take to set up another fight. He is staying busy while making some money. I don't think that fighting Marriaga is demonstrative of his not being serious about Garcia. All that being said, I would much prefer that he get the hell away from Arum.
          Btw Loma fights in December and yes again on ESPN which means another bum will be his victim. Absolutely pointless fights this year for him. Zero progress in his career. He should at least move up to 135 for his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by lazaron72 View Post
            Garcia beats Loma , rigondeaux beats Loma at 126 .
            But Loma will keep fighting bums , not cause of him but bob arum.
            Loma is great but Mickey at 135 and rigo at 126 would beat him .

Hit and not be hit ; can not hit what you don't see.
            Rigo is too busy getting dropped by cab drivers with a jab... Loma would overwhelm the hype job... Rigo would NOT fight at 126 when Loma was there, as soon as Loma moves to 130 - now he's willing to fight at 126... Rigo is selling the anti-White cack-riders a bag of sht.

As far as Mikey v. Loma at 135... Mikey's camp is already talking about moving to 147 or staying at 140...but I agree that Arum doesn't make that fight because he'd have to work with Al Haymon - hence, why UFC > Boxing and it's constant sht shows like Chavez-Canelo and Broner-Garcia and fights made too late...
            Last edited by MisanthropicNY; 07-30-2017, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Loma better stay at 130 lbs, Mikey too big, strong, well balanced, & good defense. Mikey by unanimous decision over Loma.

Comment

Mikey would tear that ass up loma would have Mexican problems all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
                  Loma better stay at 130 lbs, Mikey too big, strong, weell balanced, good defense & good defense. Mikey by unanimous decision over Loma.
                  NOt to mention Mikey isn't White and Loma is right?

Loma is better in every area you just mentioned other than the size advantage you allude to.

Mikey has been dropped before...

Also, it's easy to appear to have amazing defense when your opponent is just holding his gloves to his face and NOT throwing much...

Comment

With respect to MG, who I admire a lot. His style is tailor made for Loma.

He's an out an out boxer. Everything Loma perfected his style on against better technicians.

He'd have to make it dog rough.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
                      Btw Loma fights in December and yes again on ESPN which means another bum will be his victim. Absolutely pointless fights this year for him. Zero progress in his career. He should at least move up to 135 for his next fight.
                      Have you seen Loma's resume for starting his career.... he might have a top 5 beginning professional resume in history...

Take a look at Crawford's resume and compare it to Loma's lol.

Must be another anti-White loser...

Comment

Working...
                      X