Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATG Call-Out/Challenge/"Fight Me" Moments?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    James Toney going off on Benn and Eubank over a television conference is probably one of the best.

He just rips them with no remorse.

That's hilarious but Toney has a pretty mediocre SMW record in all honesty.

He and RJJ both knew the money at the weight lay in the UK but they preferred to keep fighting in the US, for whatever reason, we didn't get these ATG fights.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      You telling me he couldn't find a better opponent than Frankie Gavin? C'mon, he cherry picked an easy fight for a PPV pay day. Hardcore Brook fans should be livid that they have to pay for that fight. I mean I'm a Brook fan too and Gavin is the worst opponent he's fought in years, the quality of his opponents is progressively going DOWN. First Jo Jo Dan, now Gavin! What's going on?
      But you just said he ducked Khan. Khan turned down the fight. You're literally saying 1+1 = 3 and you can't even justify it from your idiotic troll posting style.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        But you just said he ducked Khan. Khan turned down the fight. You're literally saying 1+1 = 3 and you can't even justify it from your idiotic troll posting style.
        That video was released around 27th March, then less than 2 weeks later Brook announces the Gavin fight which means they must have been negotiating with Gavin all along. Think about it. He was using Khan's name to get media attention for the Gavin fight ultimately, so effectively he called out Khan but ducked him well before Khan had firmly decided on an opponent.

Comment

That video was released around 27th March, then less than 2 weeks later Brook announces the Gavin fight which means they must have been negotiating with Gavin all along. Think about it. He was using Khan's name to get media attention for the Gavin fight ultimately, so effectively he called out Khan but ducked him well before Khan had firmly decided on an opponent.
          A for effort

Comment

Khan-Algieri was announced on the 2nd April, Brook-Gavin 10 April.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Khan-Algieri was announced on the 2nd April, Brook-Gavin 10 April.
              I wouldn't bother trying to even reason with that spastic. I don't even know how he's still around considering the sheer number of horrendous threads he puts out. I'm sure it's one of the admin with a troll account trying to make people dislike Khan fans.

Comment

Working...
              X