Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Hearn intentionally pick the venue to make Ruiz uncomfortable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Hearn intentionally pick the venue to make Ruiz uncomfortable?

Anthony Joshua has spent time in the Middle East before and clearly feels comfortable there.

I have a feeling (could be wrong) that Andy Ruiz has never been to the Middle East in his life. He’s also a Mexican-American, which I’m sure isn’t the most comfortable thing to be in the Middle East.

I’m an American and I’ll admit that I don’t want to travel there and wouldn’t feel comfortable doing so. I know if I had a job to do, it would be impacted by my nervousness of being in the Middle East.

So I ask the board, was this an intentional play by Hearn? Did he recognize a way to get a home advantage anyway? Did he think, oh we’ll just drag Ruiz somewhere else he doesn’t feel comfortable?

I think that’s exactly what happened.

Yea it's very weird that team Joshua would pick that area it even would have made more sense to do it in Dubai cause of the billionaires there spending tons of money on athletics and the growing intrest in boxing.but Saudi Arabia come on now lol I think Ruiz better just get prepared and hire a attorney

Comment

Do you think he cares he has just seen the money win lose or draw Hearns is a winner

Comment

I think he picked SA because they apparently put up an insane amount of 40M site fee.

Comment

I think it's in SA because it's the only place in the world that Al Haymon can't pay the mafia to poison AJs air con in his locker room or the judges to **** with the cards.

The Saudis take crime and corruption serious.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
            I think it's in SA because it's the only place in the world that Al Haymon can't pay the mafia to poison AJs air con in his locker room or the judges to **** with the cards.

The Saudis take crime and corruption serious
            They take it serious in the sense that they are very good at being corrupt criminals

Comment

I could be wrong but it could have have been the 40 million they offered up.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post

The Saudis take crime and corruption serious.
                  Yeah they take it so serious it's a business model out there.

Comment

They're stacking the deck against Ruiz, that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X