Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-26-2019, 11:44 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2276 Post(s)
JcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 96,038.16
Default Celebrities Reveal the Number of People They've Slept with

Lamar Odom - 2,000

Gene Simmons

The Kiss frontman had one task to complete before his then-girlfriend (now wife) Shannon Tweed would agree to marry him: The former Playboy model demanded that Simmons burn all of the photos of women he had slept with, which took days because Simmons has claimed to have slept with almost 5,000.

Vinny Guadagnino

While appearing on the Boomer and Gio radio talk show, Guadagnino was asked about how many women he has hooked up with, in part due to his time on Jersey Shore and his new dating competition show Double Shot at Love with DJ Pauly D & Vinny.

Though Guadagnino

was unable to confirm the exact number, he was confident that it was more than 100, noting that the total was probably over 500 and could be more than 1,000.

Wilt Chamberlain -20,000

Ric Flair

The 70-year-old said he cringes to think that his grandchildren will know that he slept with roughly 10,000 women over the years — an admission he initially made to ESPN’s 30 for 30 in a special that first aired in November 2017.

Charlie Sheen

The former Two and a Half Men star claims he slept with at least 5,000 women, according to the October 2000 issue of Maxim, as reported by the New York Post.

Sheen added a few more tidbits about his sex life in the interview, including the fact that he enjoys threesomes and he was supposedly so good in bed that his partners would call him “The Machine.”

Mick Jagger

Christopher Andersen, author of the rock star’s biography Mick, told Extra that, “By one estimate, Mick Jagger has slept with 4,000 women over the course of his life.”

“In retrospect I think that may be kind of a low figure,” he added.

He also disclosed that Jagger and David Bowie were a sort of “sexual tag team” and would go to gay clubs together.

“Mick himself said at one point, ‘Everyone knows that everyone is basically bisexual,'” Andersen said, after revealing a few of Jagger’s partners, who allegedly include Farrah Fawcett and Andy Warhol.

Russell Brand

The actor and ex-husband of Katy Perry is now married to Laura Gallacher, but at one point had claimed he was “up there” at the 1,000 lovers mark, according to Mirror.

Dennis Rodman - 2,000

Huge Hefner

Doesn't know , but admits he didn't cheat while married.

Tom Jones - 250+

Dustin Diamond

In the Saved by the Bell actor’s 2009 memoir Behind the Bell, Diamond wrote he had sex with more than 2,000 women, including an NBC executive with whom he had a seven-month fling when he was just 15.
JcLazyX210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 11:45 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

JcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn I didn't know Mick Jagger was bi ( basically gay). I knew Denise did both.

Last edited by JcLazyX210; 05-27-2019 at 12:47 AM.
Old 05-27-2019, 12:47 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Huge Hefner had easy home access. He should be number one.
Old 05-27-2019, 02:55 AM #4
Phenomdeaux

Quoted: 5176 Post(s)
Phenom has disabled reputation
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 82,552.63
Have a slice.....it’s not Chicago style but hey.......Who needs all that’s doe anyway ???  All that just to say I’m out of green lol  ! - BERNIE'S CORNER I ain't mad, you just come across as a tool - Sn1 No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

Wilt is hall of famer in two sports

#respect

Last edited by Phenom; 05-27-2019 at 02:58 AM.
Phenom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 03:10 AM #5
Stylin' and Profilin'

Quoted: 7226 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 83,974.60
Total Points: 115,737.55
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- 
Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK 
Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ 
-jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 In the floor laughing... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
Ric Flair

The 70-year-old said he cringes to think that his grandchildren will know that he slept with roughly 10,000 women over the years — an admission he initially made to ESPN’s 30 for 30 in a special that first aired in November 2017.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Willy Wanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 03:11 AM #6
Stylin' and Profilin'

Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- 
Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK 
Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ 
-jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 In the floor laughing... - Tony Trick-Pony 

I bet Wilt Chamberlain was 9 inches soft
Old 05-27-2019, 03:12 AM #7
Stylin' and Profilin'

Female celebrities probably have triple those numbers.
Old 05-27-2019, 04:11 AM #8
The People's Champion

Quoted: 3647 Post(s)
jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 375,995,324.03
Total Points: 533,357,227.17
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
atg poster - jas I <3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ 
Trump! - Ruthless One :beerchug: - -jose- hilarious - jas Keep up the good work! - 1bad65 Holidays - TBear 
Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers brother - Redd Foxx Rightfully... - MDPopescu Cheers, brother. - Redd Foxx 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 

I think Wilt lied a little bit. There are 365 days in a year times 55 years gives you 20,075 days. He'd have to have banged a different woman every day of his life since puberty to have reached that total (he died at 63) not to mention he made that claim when he was around 50..so I don't think so.

I think most of those numbers are exaggerated...celebrities are full of ****.
jaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 04:52 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Location: The Desert,Peoples republic of Commiefornia,The land where insanity is law
Quoted: 3544 Post(s)
kushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 151,749.07
Total Points: 191,503.83
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Go get high some more and stay out of boxing u idiot - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded View Post
I think Wilt lied a little bit. There are 365 days in a year times 55 years gives you 20,075 days. He'd have to have banged a different woman every day of his life since puberty to have reached that total (he died at 63) not to mention he made that claim when he was around 50..so I don't think so.

I think most of those numbers are exaggerated...celebrities are full of ****.
I think you fail to realize that Wilt used to have sex with like 20-50 women at the same time almost every single day. He had a special bed made that allowed all his groupies to fit in the bed & take turns. But even then I'm sure hes exaggerating regardless but it was surely in the high single thousands from the sounds of it.
kushking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 05:06 AM #10
The People's Champion

Quoted: 3647 Post(s)
jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 375,995,324.03
Total Points: 533,357,227.17
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
atg poster - jas I <3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ 
Trump! - Ruthless One :beerchug: - -jose- hilarious - jas Keep up the good work! - 1bad65 Holidays - TBear 
Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers brother - Redd Foxx Rightfully... - MDPopescu Cheers, brother. - Redd Foxx 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushking View Post
I think you fail to realize that Wilt used to have sex with like 20-50 women at the same time almost every single day. He had a special bed made that allowed all his groupies to fit in the bed & take turns. But even then I'm sure hes exaggerating regardless but it was surely in the high single thousands from the sounds of it.
Right...I'm sure he was banging 50 woman at a time all the time. I failed to realized that.:rfl:
jaded is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
actors, celebrate, celebrity, famous, hollywood, women