Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-10-2019, 07:10 PM #51
BoxingScene Icon

Quoted: 5036 Post(s)
IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 75,615.08
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 ATG Boxingscene Poster - JohnnyRebel Im glad you learned how to use internet Grandpa - Canelo and GGG 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
Come back? You're in my thread you tard, come in here thinking you can demand me to do shit. You're gormless.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Right I'm saying come back and make those claims again once you can support them with a source.

You need things explained in the most basic and clear way. Noted.
IronDanHamza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 08:32 PM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1381 Post(s)
bluebeam has a reputation beyond reputebluebeam has a reputation beyond reputebluebeam has a reputation beyond reputebluebeam has a reputation beyond reputebluebeam has a reputation beyond reputebluebeam has a reputation beyond reputebluebeam has a reputation beyond reputebluebeam has a reputation beyond reputebluebeam has a reputation beyond reputebluebeam has a reputation beyond reputebluebeam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,190.73
Total Points: 16,616.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Even as a mandatory didnít Fury have to sign a rematch clause? Am sure Fury wasnít a Voluntary. And to be honest even though I celebrate Andy Ruiz for his win, he has made it very difficult for other boxers now. His own scenario is very worse, he was a nobody due to issues in his previous promotional outfit, he took a massive risk by texting and getting the fight whilst others dare not to.

So the way he is playing up now would make promoters not even trust a soul, not that promoters are amazing people and all, but if someone like Ruiz can act the way he is acting then no one would get a shot.

We would be seeing GGG v Vane instead of GGG v Dervy in almost every kind of this scenario.

Mandatory fights don't have rematch clauses. Unless it's negotiated. It's not required.

Ruiz is the champion and he has the right to squeeze every dime out of Joshua for the rematch. If he wants 12 million then Hearn will pay because he has no choice. Joshua must fight and beat Ruiz or his career is back to the drawing board.

Ruiz is in the driver seat. Not Joshua.
bluebeam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 09:19 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6381 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,705.17
Total Points: 249,133.09
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas 

Quote:
Even as a mandatory didnít Fury have to sign a rematch clause? Am sure Fury wasnít a Voluntary. And to be honest even though I celebrate Andy Ruiz for his win, he has made it very difficult for other boxers now. His own scenario is very worse, he was a nobody due to issues in his previous promotional outfit, he took a massive risk by texting and getting the fight whilst others dare not to.

So the way he is playing up now would make promoters not even trust a soul, not that promoters are amazing people and all, but if someone like Ruiz can act the way he is acting then no one would get a shot.

We would be seeing GGG v Vane instead of GGG v Dervy in almost every kind of this scenario.
Yeah there was a rematch clause. Even mandatories have to sign them, unfortunately.
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 09:58 PM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2410 Post(s)
genrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these parts
Bank: 51,008.58
Total Points: 58,519.84
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
have points in common - BreWall Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

You have to wonder why when it comes to PBC making fights, fighters, especially low calibre ones, don't demand such huge amounts of money.
They're satisfied getting $200K, $500K...$1 mil, $2 mil...
Such incredible difference..
Then their fanboys still have the gall to yell, "IT'S A LOWBALL OFFER!"
Kills me.
genrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 10:11 PM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 527 Post(s)
Fanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these partsFanofreason is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,431.83
Total Points: 26,907.82

Joshua money was in rematch clause too. His canít go up without Ruizís going up.

Hearn is such a moron. As is the OP.
Fanofreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 11:34 PM #56
Contender

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Dontbeahater is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,328.82
Total Points: 13,014.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
I gave an opinion and then a couple of days later made a thread stating facts. ONLY YOU ARE TOO DUMB NOT TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE.
Trolling!
You keep stating fake news.
Keep passing opinion as fact.
Keep posting so I can laugh at you.
Dontbeahater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 11:58 PM #57
Phenomdeaux

Quoted: 5169 Post(s)
Phenom has disabled reputation
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 82,134.64
Have a slice.....itís not Chicago style but hey.......Who needs all thatís doe anyway ???  All that just to say Iím out of green lol  ! - BERNIE'S CORNER I ain't mad, you just come across as a tool - Sn1 No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

Wasn't it yesterday you were calling Ruiz and Haymon stupid for taking so little on the rematch Robbie
Phenom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 03:27 AM #58
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 6396 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 268,494.83
Total Points: 311,974.15
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebeam View Post
Mandatory fights don't have rematch clauses. Unless it's negotiated. It's not required.

Ruiz is the champion and he has the right to squeeze every dime out of Joshua for the rematch. If he wants 12 million then Hearn will pay because he has no choice. Joshua must fight and beat Ruiz or his career is back to the drawing board.

Ruiz is in the driver seat. Not Joshua.
I know Mandatories donít have rematch clauses, am saying Fury had to sign one for the Wlad fight even though he was a mandatory.

I donít think Ruiz is in any driving seat, if he was he wouldnít be announcing Saudi Arabia as a choice and his purse wouldnít be 9m. This is why he wants more money to do as he is told.

I hope he gets it though.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 03:28 AM #59
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 6396 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 268,494.83
Total Points: 311,974.15
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
Yeah there was a rematch clause. Even mandatories have to sign them, unfortunately.
Well if you are a mandatory then you shouldnít be legally bound by a rematch clause.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 05:00 AM #60
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6381 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,705.17
Total Points: 249,133.09
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas 

Quote:
Well if you are a mandatory then you shouldnít be legally bound by a rematch clause.
I agree. They put them into every contract now.
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
behave., haymon, matchroom, notes, rank, ruiz, taking