Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz-Anthony Joshua II Confirmed For 12/7, Saudi Arabia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
    Not to mention 100degree weather for a boxer with stamina issues Ruiz by early ko don’t think fight makes it out 3rd round
    i think the khan dib fight was in an indoor arena so heat should not be an issue providing there is air conditioning which i expect there will be

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
      i think the khan dib fight was in an indoor arena so heat should not be an issue providing there is air conditioning which i expect there will be
      His body going have to work extra hard and get adjusted to the atmosphere I’ve been to Qatar and Saudi Arabia in December that air is still brutal

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
        fighters age at a different rate

i have seen big slippage in fighters in their late 20s

ped use can contribute to this also and there have been rumours regarding aj.
        Fury, Miller and Whyte all said AJ was on PEDs.... you mean those rumours?

That fight he knocked Ruiz down and then tried to finish him too early and got caught. He's always had terrible recovery - watch the Whyte or Klitchsko fights, takes him 3 rounds before he gets his head back. The first Whyte fight - Whyte knocked him down and won. AJ is nowhere near an old fighter. If he loses to Ruiz again, it won't be because he's 'old'.

The Russians hacked Team GB and released all the dodgy stuff they could find including all TEUs. There was nothing on Joshua.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          That is all a big lie. I've heard from various sources that number is actually closer to $40 mil.
          I think the 100 million includes costs.

Whatever it is 40 million - If Ruiz is getting $10 million. Joshua gets 30 million. Way more than he would get in UK.
          Last edited by Roberto Vasquez; 08-10-2019, 09:28 AM.

Comment

• AJ got this and I’m putting a lot of $$$$ on him. Easy 401K plan.

Murata/Brant 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              That's a lie. I've heard the number was actually closer to $40 mil. If Eddie Hearn is indeed the one in command here, then why is he compromising by hosting the fight in the Saudis; When he could have just as easily hosted it in Cardiff?

This just proves one thing. That Team Ruiz has some leverage at the bargaining table. No one has ever seen that rematch clause for the exception of the principals and their ancillaries.

None of us know how that rematch clause was worded. It seems to me that Joshua, Eddie and Matchroom have capitulated and are ducking for cover like cowards by giving in to Team Ruiz' demands. It makes them look very weak.

You were correct, reports are out that it was 40 million. With that being said, Ruiz has no foot to stand on...he signed the rematch clause. He has to go with the flow or they will see him in court.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                For what??? I hear BIG fights also that never happen! Should report yourself for being stupid.
                mind your business chump

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  The fight would be there if they wanted a drag out legal battle if Ruiz was non compliant , Ruiz could have forced a U.S fight based on the illogical and out right lies you post on here every day but that's another subject. in the end you need to save the big boy convos to the big boys. Ha
                  Well then I should stop messing with you then huh little boy If they had a "legal battle" on their hands they would of done it BUT they don't Keep holding them L's homie

Comment

• This is a great fight!

Comment

Working...
                    X