Marciano by KO/TKO 16 10.96%
Ali by UD/MD/SD 70 47.95%
Marciano by UD/MD/SD 8 5.48%
Draw 2 1.37%
Voters: 146. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-18-2019, 06:41 PM #411
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quoted: 5192 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 95,574.26
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dempsey19 View Post
Even though Rocky was more of a Foreman-esque slugger than a Frazier-esque swarmer he can be seen as a better, more skilled and refined version of Frazier in many ways, (I have heard his ring cutting described as a cheap imitation of Marciano’s technique and Frazier himself said that during the Manila fight he was trying to imitate the body punching technique of ‘the great champion Rocky Marciano’) which makes him a legitimate threat to Ali any day of the week. I’ve even heard people say that Frazier would have won the Manila fight if he hadn’t abandoned his Marciano-style body punching strategy halfway into the fight to go straight for a knockout.

Marciano is a dangerous man, Rooney himself said that Marciano and Ali were the only 2 men in history who were good enough to beat Prime Tyson.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
ali, battlingnelson, boxing, champion, check hooks, history section, irondamhanza, jas, larryx, new england, rockin'...