Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-02-2019, 11:44 AM #361
SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
Legendary Hater has a reputation beyond reputeLegendary Hater has a reputation beyond reputeLegendary Hater has a reputation beyond reputeLegendary Hater has a reputation beyond reputeLegendary Hater has a reputation beyond reputeLegendary Hater has a reputation beyond reputeLegendary Hater has a reputation beyond reputeLegendary Hater has a reputation beyond reputeLegendary Hater has a reputation beyond reputeLegendary Hater has a reputation beyond reputeLegendary Hater has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 10,257.44
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Lol!

I was about to resurrect this post and tag you, Legendary Hater. I knew you wouldn't want to miss this glorious post-fight morning.
OFCOURSE I'm showing up, Roll!...and you know what's crazy?...as bad as this one is for them, I'm virtually desensitized to it after all their failures after all these years...lol

10 or 15 years ago, I'd be rubbing their noses in it all Sunday long...basking in the "I told you so." glow....but nowadays, I leave that to the current generation of Legendary posters such as yourself and a small handful of others who have the energy and are willing to fight the good fight against the fools...

Good to see your name, man...
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Legendary Hater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 09:28 AM #362
SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO

Legendary Hater has a reputation beyond reputeLegendary Hater has a reputation beyond reputeLegendary Hater has a reputation beyond reputeLegendary Hater has a reputation beyond reputeLegendary Hater has a reputation beyond reputeLegendary Hater has a reputation beyond reputeLegendary Hater has a reputation beyond reputeLegendary Hater has a reputation beyond reputeLegendary Hater has a reputation beyond reputeLegendary Hater has a reputation beyond reputeLegendary Hater has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah...not ready to let you scrubs bury it...I think some of you need to see this title and read this thread from beginning to end...

Nothing but YEARS of mass exposals/failures for you and your two bit fighters you call your "best"...lol...getting all excited about guys like Khan, Brook, Saunders, Joshua, and God knows who else over this past decade...

It's time to realize and recognize...ONCE AND FOR ALL...that American Boxing, Team USA, and I...SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO...completely OWN you.
Old 06-03-2019, 10:13 AM #363
Interim Champion

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Blackclouds is a splendid one to beholdBlackclouds is a splendid one to beholdBlackclouds is a splendid one to beholdBlackclouds is a splendid one to beholdBlackclouds is a splendid one to beholdBlackclouds is a splendid one to beholdBlackclouds is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,190.73
Total Points: 10,231.72

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuppie View Post
This is only the beginning of British Boxing my friend, its the take over.

Unbelievable the delusions of these people. Next time learn how to be not so toxic.
Blackclouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 11:24 AM #364
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 19199 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 173,194.66
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Hater View Post
Yeah...not ready to let you scrubs bury it...I think some of you need to see this title and read this thread from beginning to end...

Nothing but YEARS of mass exposals/failures for you and your two bit fighters you call your "best"...lol...getting all excited about guys like Khan, Brook, Saunders, Joshua, and God knows who else over this past decade...

It's time to realize and recognize...ONCE AND FOR ALL...that American Boxing, Team USA, and I...SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO...completely OWN you.
I see you homie!!! Don't forget Algieri waxed Tommy Coyle and they gave Josh Kelly a BS draw with Robinson who made him look like a weak British sissy.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 09:15 PM #365
North America Runs Boxing

Quoted: 13963 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 307,709.90
Total Points: 349,456.95
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Legendary Hater is going to have some fun after today.
ShoulderRoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 09:46 PM #366
SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO

Lol...I've been chillin', Dunn...Roll...I don't even need to follow current events...

It ain't no mystery their s**t sucks...

Share This With Friends

Tags
absolute owner, boxing, british, coming., dominance established, garbage fans, grand visionary, ready?, scalps taken, skullsplitter the ceo, the end