Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-17-2019, 02:01 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1683 Post(s)
alexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 34,225.80
Tim Lane replica medal for trainer of the decade - Mike D 

100% racism.

All white females lust after Black males.

She was clearly brainwashed by White Supremacists into rejecting you.

You should sue her for reparations.
alexguiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 03:32 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3921 Post(s)
billeau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,713.70
Total Points: 172,887.06
Grade A explanation of punching technique. - - Ram Raid - Knowledgeable - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Lmao - -Scott-Weiland- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - lparm 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikigai View Post
Come on dude lol. This is northern florida we're talking about.

When you're friendly towards white people and hostile towards asian and black people it's pretty obvious.

I've had white girls straight up tell me they don't date black guys.

I was with this one girl during that science program, and I started getting insecure because she had this black dude who was always talking to her.

And I'm like "xxx" is always talking to you, does he have your number? and she was like "xxx" come on I would never give him my number. And I was like huh? Why, and then she straight up said "because he's black!"

You seem a little disillusioned about how many racist white girls there are in the south lol. I've met dozens.
i am confused. I mean where we as individuals are putting racism in our lives and all. I have no doubt the south is different than the north and could even be considered racist to many. I guarantee that to myself or Travesty, both of us raised in New York, both of us different skin color, Florida would make our racial sensabilities scream. So lets be clear on that point, namely that it is not that there is a racist culture in that area.

Ive also lived in the deep south, and saw other aspects to how race and social place is understood. Its a lot different than the Eastern Seaboard South, and I am sure the Appalachian south is different yet.

BUT when Ikigai did we allow these sensabilities into the bedroom? "I don't date black guys" could mean a lot of things. Are we supposed to smile sweetly and give a mixed message so we do not appear to offend? I believe in this case, if you took her by the arm, you were acting assertively and not making small talk...I think she has the right to respond in kind. Im not even critisizing your approach...I am not a woman, I don't know how a guy is supposed to make his intentions known when he is not wasting time.

If you had stammered, asked her out for a coffee, and she could have said..."no thank you," and instead told you "I don't date black guys" I would have more sympathy for you. As it is, she shared with you information about the bedroom, because you asked for...information about the bedroom... And she had every right to do so because what you did could be offensive, just as what she did, could be offensive.
billeau2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 03:39 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 942 Post(s)
PRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 32,804.65

Seems like a very aggressive way to approach a woman.

You could of said 'Excuse may I speak to you for a moment?'

Grabbing a woman by the arm is not acceptable anywhere. Women will date anyone, and women even racist women can change like the wind.
PRINCEKOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 04:07 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3533 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 67,909.99
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the green and kind words. Merry Christmas. - GhostofDempsey 
Good posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
And don't you ever put your dirty hands on the silky smooth skin of a lily white woman again!!
Im brown

And i love that sweet white meat

Ive put my filthy brown hands on some a few times.

Yum yum
i_am_a_champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 04:48 PM #25
Sentenced to Texas

Quoted: 3459 Post(s)
Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,591.40
Total Points: 102,977.59
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog Salma's a goddess, I bet it tastes like a strawberry. - Santa_ 
Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

I used to cruise discos (this is 1977-78) with a black friend of mine who was a pimp. The girls either 1) liked white boys or 2) liked black boys. There were no other options. I met one women who told me straight out she didn't want to talk to me because of my Italian roots because her Italian father beat her. I was WTF (WTF wasn't a word in those days) you mean you eliminate all men of Italian extraction because of what your father did to you? She said yes. I told her she was f'd up and moved on.
Mooshashi is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends