Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever been rejected by a racist girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
    The racism in the south is exceptional.

That may be so, and yet may be irrelevant to your case.

It could just be down to personal preferences:

Girls may prefer pale or tan, blonde or brunette, lean or bulky, ad nauseam...
    but there seems consensus value placed on intelligence, self-confidence,
    fitness/health, grooming, and wealth.

A minority may somehow prefer dirty-looking, smelly, stupid, poor, and
    genetically predisposed to violent crime, so there's girls out there for everyone.

Cheers.
    Last edited by horge; 10-17-2019, 02:24 AM.

Comment

What I don't like is meeting chick's dads. You can be articulate, mannered, whatever but a racist dad is just the most uncomfortable thing on earth to deal with. He's gonna hate you and try to make her feel like garbage for dating you. It's especially bad if she's dating you just to piss off her dad.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
        Back when I was in college I had this 6 month stint in gainesville for a science program in UF and there was this one thick white girl in the program who I had my eye on since the beginning.

She had a couple boyfriends during that time, and they were all fat redneck looking and sounding dudes that looked like cartman from southpark.

She always seemed to avoid me, and always tried to get away from talking to me one on one. So one day, I grabbed her arm, and I was like, hey how come we never hang out?

She recoiled her hand, and glared at me and screamed at me like "don't ever ****ing touch me again or i'll tell xxx" and stormed off.

I had a black friend who tried to get with her too and he got shut down like I did lol

So either I'm really ugly or that bltch was racist.

I looked her up on facebook just now and she gained about 50 pounds and has a couple kids with this nerdy looking white dude that looks like napoleon dynamite's big brother lol big surprise.
        Probably not the smoothest approach...that would likely put someone on the defense more times than not.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          What I don't like is meeting chick's dads. You can be articulate, mannered, whatever but a racist dad is just the most uncomfortable thing on earth to deal with. He's gonna hate you and try to make her feel like garbage for dating you. It's especially bad if she's dating you just to piss off her dad.
          karen ad.... her dad was like.. you shaft.. iknow you..

marry my band camp red headed

she is till still my friend to this day... flawless red headed beauty.. her hubby is my friend..

dog.. i got it like that.. he was super cool.. her husband..who said some things.. i won't repeat..

he said.. my wife. sayasaaayassszzz z da man.. you are a cool azz lil man.. he was like joshua.. anthony. and i was glad he did not whip me ... he could have done it.. he said.. my wife sayis says you were a cool dude... cooll.. and i can see why... you aint chit to look at.. but i see.. you got a goood heart.. i do not like jews ... but i live you.. you are a cool guy.. now i see why my father in law told me to meet you..

i got it like that.. my enemiems become me friends...

she made me love red heads.. beautiful

Comment

Idek if she was racist by how you are telling the story. And the one interaction you had with her was you grabbing her arm ffs lmfao. I cant imagine how you are shocked that went badly.

I definitely think folks got things they like & dont like & one of those things can be race with some folks, but idk if that equals them being racist. If skinny girls dont get your dick hard do you hate skinny girls. I dont think so. Its just something you dont dig. Sh^t man as a cat who f#cks with younger girls I get these 23 year old girls who wont date a guy older than 3 years older then them or some other weirdo age restrictions. Does she hate older mfers nah. Its just a thing shes not into. And lotsa girls wont f#ck with a guy shorter then them. Are they anti short mfers. I think you making too many assumptions.

And thats not to say she wasnt racist cuz maybe you felt something or saw something you didnt describe well in your story, but idk if I can agree the girl was racist off of the details given or think she was racist cuz she maybe just didnt dig you.

Comment

I think randomly grabbing her by the arm may have been the issue not race.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                The bold sums it up. Do something about your face
                The most racist experience that I have is that a girl once said to me that she expected my cok to be a lot smaller because I'm asian.

I guess being asian has some element of surprise.

Comment

Maybe you just weren't her type? Or maybe she didn't like you grabbing her arm?

People like what they like. I have a buddy who only dates Asian girls.

I'm a white dude who has a preference for Latina girls.

Attraction isn't a conscious choice and it's not racist to have preferences.

It is what it is.

Comment

thick white girls usually go for black dudes. you just ugly and skinny bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      The most racist experience that I have is that a girl once said to me that she expected my cok to be a lot smaller because I'm asian.

I guess being asian has some element of surprise.
                      well at least that was good news from her

Comment

Working...
                      X