Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-16-2019, 11:36 PM #1
Absolution

Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
ikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 39,249.69
Default Have you ever been rejected by a racist girl?

Back when I was in college I had this 6 month stint in gainesville for a science program in UF and there was this one thick white girl in the program who I had my eye on since the beginning.

She had a couple boyfriends during that time, and they were all fat redneck looking and sounding dudes that looked like cartman from southpark.

She always seemed to avoid me, and always tried to get away from talking to me one on one. So one day, I grabbed her arm, and I was like, hey how come we never hang out?

She recoiled her hand, and glared at me and screamed at me like "don't ever ****ing touch me again or i'll tell xxx" and stormed off.

I had a black friend who tried to get with her too and he got shut down like I did lol

So either I'm really ugly or that bltch was racist.

I looked her up on facebook just now and she gained about 50 pounds and has a couple kids with this nerdy looking white dude that looks like napoleon dynamite's big brother lol big surprise.

Last edited by ikigai; 10-16-2019 at 11:38 PM.
ikigai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 11:38 PM #2
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 5956 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 103,093.13
Total Points: 141,106.71
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikigai View Post
Back when I was in college I had this 6 month stint in gainesville for a science program in UF and there was this one thick white girl in the program who I had my eye on since the beginning.

She had a couple boyfriends during that time, and they were all fat redneck looking and sounding dudes that looked like cartman from southpark.

She always seemed to avoid me, and always tried to get away from talking to me one on one. So one day, I grabbed her arm, and I was like, hey how come we never hang out?

She recoiled her hand, and glared at me and screamed at me like "don't ever ****ing touch me again or i'll tell xxx" and stormed off.

I had a black friend who tried to get with her too and he got shut down like I did lol

So either I'm really ugly or that bltch was racist.

I looked her up on facebook just now and she gained about 50 pounds and has a couple kids with this nerdy looking white dude lol big surprise.
The bold sums it up. Do something about your face
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 11:40 PM #3
Absolution

ikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
The bold sums it up. Do something about your face
Another racist!
Old 10-16-2019, 11:41 PM #4
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 5956 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 103,093.13
Total Points: 141,106.71
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Another racist!
And don't you ever put your dirty hands on the silky smooth skin of a lily white woman again!!
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 11:50 PM #5
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Freeworld124 is just really niceFreeworld124 is just really niceFreeworld124 is just really niceFreeworld124 is just really nice
Bank: 1,040.71
Total Points: 10,465.46

Yea I remember I wanted to get with a beautiful Nigerian girl, the only catch she said was I had to meet her parents. I said ok. Then she said no and that it wouldn't work out. I asked why? She said because I was Black American and her parents would not approve of me. Go figure.
Freeworld124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 11:52 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6169 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,807.86
Total Points: 158,862.68
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

So because she didnt find you attractive shes racist? Man thats a stretch! Ive been with one black girl and I found I wasnt as attracted to black girls. Does it make you a racist if you're not attracted to someone? Im white/native american. Yes my dad is a card holder. So I happen to find mexican women attractive. Does that mean Im racist towards whites?

Wait, I thought all women want the BBC. Thats what Im told on here anyway.
man down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 12:15 AM #7
Absolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
So because she didnt find you attractive shes racist? Man thats a stretch! Ive been with one black girl and I found I wasnt as attracted to black girls. Does it make you a racist if you're not attracted to someone? Im white/native american. Yes my dad is a card holder. So I happen to find mexican women attractive. Does that mean Im racist towards whites?

Wait, I thought all women want the BBC. Thats what Im told on here anyway.
Come on dude lol. This is northern florida we're talking about.

When you're friendly towards white people and hostile towards asian and black people it's pretty obvious.

I've had white girls straight up tell me they don't date black guys.

I was with this one girl during that science program, and I started getting insecure because she had this black dude who was always talking to her.

And I'm like "xxx" is always talking to you, does he have your number? and she was like "xxx" come on I would never give him my number. And I was like huh? Why, and then she straight up said "because he's black!"

You seem a little disillusioned about how many racist white girls there are in the south lol. I've met dozens.
Old 10-17-2019, 12:19 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6169 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,807.86
Total Points: 158,862.68
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
Come on dude lol. This is northern florida we're talking about.

When you're friendly towards white people and hostile towards asian and black people it's pretty obvious.

I've had white girls straight up tell me they don't date black guys.

I was with this one girl during that science program, and I started getting insecure because she had this black dude who was always talking to her.

And I'm like "xxx" is always talking to you, does he have your number? and she was like "xxx" come on I would never give him my number. And I was like huh? Why, and then she straight up said "because he's black!"

You seem a little disillusioned about how many racist white girls there are in the south lol. I've met dozens.
I cant speak on Florida Im from CA. Maybe she doesnt like your swagger? Lots of black dudes are pretty aggressive.
man down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 12:21 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16810 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 201,737.49
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus 
Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny 
For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

i have been rejected by fine wimmin

one said you kinda cute but you dress like a poor man

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

i had a table

after being rejected by money loving uneducated cuuum sluts i sat at my table

then when they saw i had it like that.. bottle keep.. louis 4x etc.. overlooking the embaracdero and yerba buena island.. hoes were throwing poon.. san francisco and santa monica ate very nice places to live i live in fujisawa kamakura

then the poon flowed

hoes were like hwo who is this guy.. the boss said.. he is
a guy who can afford a table here all the time...

in LA i never waited in lines

i face racism all the time

money power trumps racism
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 12:24 AM #10
Absolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
I cant speak on Florida Im from CA. Maybe she doesnt like your swagger? Lots of black dudes are pretty aggressive.
Dude just ask anybody from the south and they'll confirm everything I'm talking about lol

The racism in the south is exceptional. People don't even hide it.

I don't mean like atlanta and miami, because those are racism safe zones. Im talking about gainesville, mississippi, lousiana.

Share This With Friends