No announcement yet.

Usyk will be ducked by every hw. Excuses will be made

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    The only one ducking usyk already is Wilder and he isn't even going to be on his radar, hes to small but many Wilder opponents were cruiserweights .All of a sudden Wilder trying to sell us Usyk is over his head but stuggled against every south paw he fought ? Craziness, he views a guy close to 50 as more competent opponent . Ha.
    How are we supposed to take you seriously when you post stupid **** like this?

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
      Yeah and yet its all these eastern-euro heavyweight prospects the ones constantly getting beat up and stopped.

Give it up, dick rider, when the dust settles, none of these eastern-euros will be anywhere near on top, embarrassing considering how many there are.

The stronger guys hes fought are terrible(no surpirse considering the sad state of these weight classes) and cant even land on him and the others are pillow fisted.

Amateur opponents wear padded gloves.

You will end up as you always do, with egg on your face.

Eastern-euros have glass chins, mind-boggling you do not yet see this with the amount of undisputable evidence but one day you’ll yet learn.
      You had absolutely zero rebuttal to what I said when I destroyed your original points that you had to lose it now and resort to name calling. Ignoring the facts and name calling is not an argument. Calling someone glass jaw when they've never been dropped in the amateurs or pros shows you have the brain of a child. Unlike AJ who's been stopped twice in the amateurs and pros.

The cw division is dominated by eastern euros. The cw's are p4p much better in skills than the current hw's. The hw division was run by an eastern euro for 10 years And now the hw division will be dominated by another eastern european.

Packing glasss..... oooooooooooo.

AJ - STOPPED TWICE AMATEURS AND PROS. STOPPED IN SPARRING TOO.
      WILDER - STOPPED IN THE AMATEURS AND SPARRING.
      FURY - DROPPED MULTIPLE TIMES IN THE PROS
      USYK - NEVER DROPPED AMATEUR OR PROS.

AMATEURS WEAR PADDED GLOVES YET AJ AND WILDER WERE DROPPED SEVERAL TIMES IN THE AMATEURS AND WILDER BY AN EASTERN EURO. THE ONLY ONE WHO THREW AN EGG AT HIMSELF WAS YOU. IT WAS FUN EATING YOU ALIVE AND RAPING YOU WITH NO LUBE. LOOK FORWARD TO DOING IT AGAIN. CONSIDER YOURSELF OWNED LITTLE B-I-T-C-H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YceA3kpxB_Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrxF3w_o7LQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irSOcABjyII
      Last edited by satiev1; 10-16-2019, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        How are we supposed to take you seriously when you post stupid **** like this?
        Im pretty sure no one with brains takes you serious, you're a racist biggot as well. But besides that Wilder immediately said hes to small to fight,thats code for I will never fight you,its what he does.He tells the media how fighters aren't worthy but his best win was a 48 year old ,and he was saved by the bell wasn't he ? He didn't even win his last fight ina cherry pick gone wrong ,hes going down soon and maybe the 50 year old does him in this time ?Ha

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
          lol
          The first moment one of these guys lands a half-decent punch on Usyk he will be rendered an unconscious twitching heap hanging over the bottom rope.

Other than Provodnikov and Golovkin, every other eastern euro is made of absolute glass.
          Usyk definitely wont be the one changing that.
          ... this really is funny, as both Provodnikov and Golovkin hold some "Asiatic blood" in their veins... (and the same goes for Bivol, tbh)...

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Why would they duck him when he looked so poor against a cherry pick ranked 71st in the world by boxrec? He should have KOed that guy in a round or two instead of having the guy quit on the stool from being out of shape.
            Usyk didn't have one punch punch power at Cruiserweight. He isn't going to KO heavyweights with one shot. Usyk along with Fury is the most skilled fighter at heavyweight. Skill wise he is a problem for anybody at heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
              You had absolutely zero rebuttal to what I said when I destroyed your original points that you had to lose it now and resort to name calling. Ignoring the facts and name calling is not an argument. Calling someone glass jaw when they've never been dropped in the amateurs or pros shows you have the brain of a child. Unlike AJ who's been stopped twice in the amateurs and pros.

The cw division is dominated by eastern euros. The cw's are p4p much better in skills than the current hw's. The hw division was run by an eastern euro for 10 years And now the hw division will be dominated by another eastern european.

Packing glasss..... oooooooooooo.

AJ - STOPPED TWICE AMATEURS AND PROS. STOPPED IN SPARRING TOO.
              WILDER - STOPPED IN THE AMATEURS AND SPARRING.
              FURY - DROPPED MULTIPLE TIMES IN THE PROS
              USYK - NEVER DROPPED AMATEUR OR PROS.

AMATEURS WEAR PADDED GLOVES YET AJ AND WILDER WERE DROPPED SEVERAL TIMES IN THE AMATEURS AND WILDER BY AN EASTERN EURO. THE ONLY ONE WHO THREW AN EGG AT HIMSELF WAS YOU. IT WAS FUN EATING YOU ALIVE AND RAPING YOU WITH NO LUBE. LOOK FORWARD TO DOING IT AGAIN. CONSIDER YOURSELF OWNED LITTLE B-I-T-C-H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YceA3kpxB_Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrxF3w_o7LQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irSOcABjyII
              When did AJ get dropped in the amateurs?

Standing count twice = getting knocked out in the amateurs by sycophants on boxingscene. What a muppet

These *****hole dwellers from Eastern Europe, man. Usyk is a BUM. No freebies and big payday for him - he has to earn it. An inactive career bum disfigured the guy's face, he'll get slaughtered. This isn't the holyfield era where you can take steroids and Usyk isn't fit to lace Holyfield's shoes.

Let him fight a live body before looking for a big paypay. No love for Eastern Europeans around here.
              Last edited by BangEM; 10-16-2019, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Let's wait to see how good is his chin before making such claims.

Comment

Can't duck him if he's mandatory.

Comment

I thought Usyk looked alright against Witherspoon but I wasn't blown away or anything. Yes, he's got good skills but I don't think he showed anything that a top dog heavyweight would feel the need to be afraid of. I did think that Usyk looked small next to Witherspoon (in terms of overall body mass, not just height) and it's clear that his punches weren't having that much of an effect. I think we need to see him in against someone with faster hands and feet before we can truly assess just how viable he's going to be as a contender at the weight, and I think most of the good heavyweights will probably at least feel they've got a chance, making it worth a shot if the right money or opportunities are on the table.

Comment

TBH I believe they should try him before he finds his comfort zone at HW.. Might not take long so they better hurry... When/If he finds it it might be too late...

Comment

Working...
                      X