Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-15-2019, 04:44 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7630 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 112,373.24
Total Points: 172,560.39
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by billeau2 View Post
It is interesting to note that balance is affected by weight change. I can attest to this. It totally threw off my beautiful kicks when I lost all this weight and gained weight later on...

He just better make certain his center has not shifted.
Most of the weight he lost came off his gigantic belly so of course his center has shifted. How could he lose that much weight off his gut and not have his center shift? That would be impossible. It's no big deal. He is training every day and will quickly adjust to his lighter weight. He is at the weight he is supposed to be at and not at an unnatural weight he should never have been at. What beautiful kicks are you talking about? Are you a kick boxer? Why did you lose all this weight and then gain it back?
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 06:13 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3936 Post(s)
billeau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,765.76
Total Points: 175,258.37
Grade A explanation of punching technique. - - Ram Raid - Knowledgeable - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Lmao - -Scott-Weiland- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - lparm 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
Most of the weight he lost came off his gigantic belly so of course his center has shifted. How could he lose that much weight off his gut and not have his center shift? That would be impossible. It's no big deal. He is training every day and will quickly adjust to his lighter weight. He is at the weight he is supposed to be at and not at an unnatural weight he should never have been at. What beautiful kicks are you talking about? Are you a kick boxer? Why did you lose all this weight and then gain it back?
I taught and fought full contact karate. Had really lightening fast legs. Had a bad car accident later in life and weight gain after, all of it affects the center that has to be controlled when controlling the kicks. I could hold a leg out no problem but after my weight changed it was as if i could not find my center to set from. I had a really fast round kick, roundhouse, side kick among others. Spin kicks also.

I don't know how it affects Ruiz i just know that the way we generate power on a blow has a lot to do with many very small subtle adjustments we make. I want ruiz to be in better shape but to be aware of those fine adjustments.
billeau2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 06:24 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3936 Post(s)
billeau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,765.76
Total Points: 175,258.37
Grade A explanation of punching technique. - - Ram Raid - Knowledgeable - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Lmao - -Scott-Weiland- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - lparm 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
I have a story that happened to me illustrating what I am referring to when our weight, or body mechanics change drastically. This is 100% true, with no exxagerations it happened when I was teaching JuJutsu in toronto Canada. I had started to study with a very high level teacher who really was a stickler for proper body mechanics. He made me relearn soooo many movements that I had bad habits doing and initially i did not think much of it.

i am teaching my own class and we have this movement where you fade back smack the arm and shift in with a blow to the ribs. I had a big guy in the class...I was about 220 at the time, he had to be about 245 or so...and I very gently did the technique to him with newly acquired perfect form. He hits the ground and is moaning...im thinking he is being a baby, i just touched him!

Do you know I cracked three of his ribs? I had changed my mechanics to such a degree, and it was such a small amount of force, it didn't even occur to me. That is a perfect example of what I am talking about. Changing the way we move, our center, etc can have a profound effect on our technical skills.
billeau2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 06:28 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1676 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 37,116.49
Total Points: 97,384.57
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

The picture looks fake
And also I don’t believe he would come down that much
He’s always been a big boy , it suits his style
Nothing wrong if he did trim down and that would probably help him in his rematch
Fat or skinny , I’m thinking he wins
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 06:31 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3743 Post(s)
hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 65,882.93
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Eating fewer snickers must be good thing
hugh grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 06:31 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 960 Post(s)
ruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 40,277.76

That's not Andy, that's a cholo from TJ.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
ruedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 06:31 PM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5241 Post(s)
Real King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 59,277.14
No Message - Tha_Greatest So true... - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Consistently great posting. - Boy Jones Jr. 

What a sh**ty tattoo.
Real King Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 07:50 PM #38
Perfect, but you're not

Quoted: 5364 Post(s)
M Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 27,552.05
Nice betting with you - Jloro Thanks for being honest - mathed one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2014 No Message - Lebanon No Message - Scott.Weiland 
Your the man!! =P - Elroy1 Canelo!! - KO MX Good lookin' out. - Jalisciense909 have a slice - sugarsmosley No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. For thinking Whitaker vs Chavez was close. - BrushMyHair! for many excellent posts - Freedom. Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. - Box-Office that sig bro.. lol - FlatLine War RED CYCLONE! - King Krusher keep up the excellent posting - Freedom. One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
Send a message via MSN to M Bison

If so, he has shed a lot of weight. If its real I would maybe bring into question how quickly he has dropped weight, I don't think dropping weight at an alarming rate is necessarily a good thing. Could be an indicator of over-training. Either way he looks very healthy in both pictures, he should keep to that weight and add some more muscle.
M Bison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 07:58 PM #39
Mutton Claymore

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
Laddie_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeLaddie_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeLaddie_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeLaddie_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeLaddie_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeLaddie_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeLaddie_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeLaddie_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeLaddie_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeLaddie_Loc has a reputation beyond reputeLaddie_Loc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 19,935.17
LOL - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - -jose- 

What a Transformation!

It's up there with Neville Longbottom:

And the fat Kid from Stand By Me:

Laddie_Loc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 08:04 PM #40
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 6426 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 269,837.31
Total Points: 314,329.89
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

With his black T-shirt and fotochop pictures? 😂 I would wait and see how he looks on fight night. He should do this for himself, not because of how people talk about him. As the HW champ he definitely needs to look decent.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends