Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-11-2019, 12:06 PM #361
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 6397 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 268,494.83
Total Points: 312,037.08
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppercut510 View Post
so u all are able to be passionate about your fellow uk fighters and hearn but we cant be passionate about our fighters? either way at the end of the day there is definitely a lesson for spence in this whole situation, he needs to sit his azz down. and sorry about any name calling I was really upset about some of the post.
No offence but what has this got to do with UK fighter and Hearn? I couldnít care less if Spence was American or british, I would still post the same thing that I post.

I never said anything negative about him, I was more begging him to go back to the shy, family guy that he once was.

I said the same thing about Kovalev (Didnít get attacked), BJS and his son (Didnít get attacked) and Pulev (Got attacked a bit)...

Just because I said I hope Spence learn from this and reflect on it and stop copying the broner/Charlo/Davis lifestyle doesnít mean I see all those guys in a negative light.

Like I pointed in my original post some people can LIVE that lifestyle (Hence why you donít see Broner in this sort of situation)... whilst others that are not accustomed to it can have a bad reaction to it.

All in all we all want the same thing for these guys, to be safe and I understand your passion if you think I was attacking a stricken fellow (Which am definitely not). So itís cool, and I apologised to you if I use any language that is inappropriate towards yourself.

The main thing is he is safe and hopefully he can reflect on this incident and move forward with his life/family and career.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 03:26 PM #362
Amateur

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Imkevopark is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 8,219.28

So is it true that heís okay or is that false?
Imkevopark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 06:18 PM #363
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2077 Post(s)
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 38,838.84
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkaholic View Post
Thats insane. Kind of wanted to see his body fly out the car. Danm smoke
Total scumbag remark made by a total scumbag.
just the facts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 08:08 PM #364
Interim Champion

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
Vodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,459.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by just the facts View Post
Total scumbag remark made by a total scumbag.
Yes, because im the one drunk driving and endangering innocent people who could of gotten hurt.
Scumbag
Vodkaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 08:13 PM #365
Amateur

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Imkevopark is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 8,219.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleB View Post
naa cousin told me he needs hip surgery knee surgery and neck surgery... lol bro wtf u think he is superman look at the video..and several teeth
So is this for real or what?
Imkevopark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 08:16 PM #366
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 596 Post(s)
Fire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 23,089.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Nah you are just an uneducated moron trying to pass ďKnowledgeĒ on, this is why everyone thinking you are weird. No one but you looking like a hater right now.

So again to you and your ten devils, we donít practice what you do around here. You messages were devilish and I reject it in Jesus name...
Lol... Yeah I am uneducated...zzz

Bet you also believe everyone is in the Illuminati also.

Yeah bro... Donít get it twisted the goal wasnít to enlighten you. The goal was to let you know who you are and how sick the behavior is. Thereís a huge difference. Your canít teach a rock self-awareness.

Enjoy that mind control bro. Sure itís paying of in life? That blue pill is going to start kicking in soon. LMAO
Fire4231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 08:23 PM #367
Undisputed Champion

Fire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdWins View Post
yeah i do stupid shŪt all the time thats why I'm on here replying to ya dumb ass.

Stop being preachy, you can't convince yourself that you're holier than thou so stop trying to convince others. That smug ass 'holier than thou' attitude gets old real quick
Lol...Look at these hypocrites, get on there soap box in the town square preaching about how “Errol,” needs to behave better and is an idiot. As if you haven’t made one major mistake in life?

However when some one points out your flawed and deplorable line of thinking now they are preaching to you. Let it get old...so what.

If you got preachy it’s because you attracted preachy. Get a thicker skin and a better response.

Last edited by Fire4231; 10-11-2019 at 08:58 PM.
Old 10-11-2019, 08:34 PM #368
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 6397 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 268,494.83
Total Points: 312,037.08
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire4231 View Post
Lol... Yeah I am uneducated...zzz

Bet you also believe everyone is in the Illuminati
I couldnít care less, I donít really deal with devilish people like yourselves, each to his own. No matter who you are God loves you, you might not have a good home, you might be from nothing but he still loves you. You donít need to project devilish things on here. You are the odd one out here, but someone upstairs still loves you no matter how you chose to live your life..... Spence is a testament to that.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 08:56 PM #369
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
I couldnít care less, I donít really deal with devilish people like yourselves, each to his own. No matter who you are God loves you, you might not have a good home, you might be from nothing but he still loves you. You donít need to project devilish things on here. You are the odd one out here, but someone upstairs still loves you no matter how you chose to live your life..... Spence is a testament to that.
Bro donít project your naÔvetť onto me. There is nothing devilish here. However I came up platinum spoon or with a razor under my toung itís not what gives me worth.

So crusader for Religion were you saying the same thing to guys who have Devil and 666 in their online names? No you didnít bro you were just riding with them. But I am being preachy and some how evil when I return serve on what you were doing to Errol after a tragedy.

No bro there was nothing angelic about the behavior I called in question from you. A man was potentially on his death bed and you decided to take shots at him. Is that what Jesus would do? Turn the other cheek and unconditional respect for man sure looks different in 2019?

Man stop you canít spin past behavior, just be better moving forward.

Why donít yíall get it ďpast canít be changed,Ē present is the canvas, future is determined by present action.
Old 10-11-2019, 10:01 PM #370
Winning

Quoted: 1184 Post(s)
EdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 54,033.81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire4231 View Post
Lol...Look at these hypocrites, get on there soap box in the town square preaching about how ďErrol,Ē needs to behave better and is an idiot. As if you havenít made one major mistake in life?

However when some one points out your flawed and deplorable line of thinking now they are preaching to you. Let it get old...so what.

If you got preachy itís because you attracted preachy. Get a thicker skin and a better response.
lol bruh you the one that got bent outta shape over a joke I made now you tryina flip the script
EdWins is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends