Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2019, 10:19 AM #21
R-Hand Southpaw R-Hand Southpaw is online now
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: America
Posts: 902
Quoted: 685 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
R-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 21,650.95
Bank: 1,520.37
Total Points: 23,171.32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredRekk View Post
lmao!!

I guess Keith doesn’t have control of which one of him shows up!!

Lmao your excuses are worse than your name!

That was KEITH ONE F’N TIME THURMAN. UNDEFEATED WW WHO BEAT BOTH PORTER AND SWIFT. He was nobody else that night, same F’N GUY.

Oh did 30 year old Pac show up that night? Instead of 40 year old pac? I guess people have the ability to time travel these days. Lmao you newbies know nothing.

LEARN BOXING B!TCH3Z !!
Bro.

I'm the same guy you took boxing advice from when you asked if boxers lift weights because you didnt know. That's embarrassing.

YOU need to know boxing because you dont.

I'm actually a pac fan and I don't really care at all for Keith Thurman. Unlike you though I'm a boxing fan first and I'm not gonna lie to myself to fulfill my own fantasy.

40 year old Pac is not as good as 30 year old Pac and that is a FACT.

I'm not trying to take anything away from Pac but an honest look at his opponent selection these past couple fights have been excellent. If I was managing Pac and he wanted a world title I would have ABSOLUTELY told him to fight Thurman because Thurman would have been the easiest for him to beat.

Crawford and Spence offer far more challenge for Pacman and NO ONE beats father time. It's not like Thurman wasnt a good win but let's not pretend its what its not.

Why do you think all these Welters chase Pac? It's because they know hes vulnerable.

Dude you're embarsssing yourself.
R-Hand Southpaw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 11:20 AM #22
FredRekk FredRekk is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 1,306
Quoted: 715 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
FredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 36,310.94
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 36,310.94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
Bro.

I'm the same guy you took boxing advice from when you asked if boxers lift weights because you didnt know. That's embarrassing.

YOU need to know boxing because you dont.

I'm actually a pac fan and I don't really care at all for Keith Thurman. Unlike you though I'm a boxing fan first and I'm not gonna lie to myself to fulfill my own fantasy.

40 year old Pac is not as good as 30 year old Pac and that is a FACT.

I'm not trying to take anything away from Pac but an honest look at his opponent selection these past couple fights have been excellent. If I was managing Pac and he wanted a world title I would have ABSOLUTELY told him to fight Thurman because Thurman would have been the easiest for him to beat.

Crawford and Spence offer far more challenge for Pacman and NO ONE beats father time. It's not like Thurman wasnt a good win but let's not pretend its what its not.

Why do you think all these Welters chase Pac? It's because they know hes vulnerable.

Dude you're embarsssing yourself.

Lol they chase pac because he’s a money fight!

You know nothing about boxing bro go back and watch some tape!
FredRekk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 12:15 PM #23
R-Hand Southpaw R-Hand Southpaw is online now
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: America
Posts: 902
Quoted: 685 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
R-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 21,650.95
Bank: 1,520.37
Total Points: 23,171.32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredRekk View Post
Lol they chase pac because he’s a money fight!

You know nothing about boxing bro go back and watch some tape!
Says the guy who didnt know if he should lift weights to box????

Says the guy who has never boxed a day in his life?

Dude. Big talk for a guy who had never boxed and asked people on a boxing forum for boxing tips.

You become some kind of all star overnight?
R-Hand Southpaw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 03:23 PM #24
j.razor j.razor is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 22,050
Quoted: 8644 Post(s)
Rep Power: 57
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 210,777.76
Bank: 196,722,902.75
Total Points: 196,933,680.51
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmc87 View Post
You're also a PBC fanboy and black supremacist so everyone else takes your vote with truck of salt
Negative, you are a PBC Hater Member who is a racist ( primitive) that hates the truth. What's so funny is that I'm not black & I aint a little b!tch that likes to pretend like that blacks get unfair treatment.
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 03:33 PM #25
j.razor j.razor is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 22,050
Quoted: 8644 Post(s)
Rep Power: 57
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 210,777.76
Bank: 196,722,902.75
Total Points: 196,933,680.51
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
Thurman for the most part won the exchanges when Pac was tired later in the fight. That was it.

I think the result had more to do with matchmaking rather than Thurman being a legit opponent. Imo Thurman is past it and was the weakest of the champs at 147.

Pac wont have the same success against crawford or Spence. I wouldnt even take him over Porter. In his prime sure, but hes not the same fighter anymore.
That's not true. Keith won most of the exchanges THROUGHT the fight. Keith was even winning the 1st round until the knock down happened.
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 03:34 PM #26
j.razor j.razor is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 22,050
Quoted: 8644 Post(s)
Rep Power: 57
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 210,777.76
Bank: 196,722,902.75
Total Points: 196,933,680.51
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by just the facts View Post
Wow look who’s capable of intelligent posting. Spot on
Spot off. His 1st sentence was off.
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 03:36 PM #27
j.razor j.razor is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 22,050
Quoted: 8644 Post(s)
Rep Power: 57
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 210,777.76
Bank: 196,722,902.75
Total Points: 196,933,680.51
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisJS View Post
He won clearly and easily but outclass? Maybe that's too big of a word. I felt he won 8 rounds for sure though.

I remember McDonalds (the ****ty poster not the ****ty fast food chain) said Thurman was better than Leonard, Hagler, Hearns, Duran and Benitez, so you'd have to say, he's impressed with the 40+ year old Pacquaio.
Chris, you don't even know how to box OR score a fight
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 03:37 PM #28
j.razor j.razor is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 22,050
Quoted: 8644 Post(s)
Rep Power: 57
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 210,777.76
Bank: 196,722,902.75
Total Points: 196,933,680.51
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredRekk View Post
Before it was “Thurman’s too big too strong too young”

Now it’s “Thurman isn’t good”

Lmao how the narrative changes every time your predictions aren’t correct.

Manny demolishes Porter inside 6. TKO’s Spence in 10.

Go re watch the fight like I just did.

Completely outclassed Keith.
Thurman won like 2 rounds for sure, that about it! And Pac basically gave him those rounds so it doesn’t even count for anything. Any time Pac started letting his hands go Keith started backing up and sweating it. For Christ sakes he was bleeding out of his nose by the 4th damn round.
You fell off your rocker?
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 05:05 PM #29
hmc87 hmc87 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 450
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
hmc87 is a jewel in the roughhmc87 is a jewel in the roughhmc87 is a jewel in the roughhmc87 is a jewel in the rough
Points: 12,287.62
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,287.62
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.razor View Post
Negative, you are a PBC Hater Member who is a racist ( primitive) that hates the truth. What's so funny is that I'm not black & I aint a little b!tch that likes to pretend like that blacks get unfair treatment.
Theres no "hate" in objectively pointing out that ALL the PBC WWs want NO PART of Terrence Bud Crawford who is #1 WW and #1 PFP in the world.

Real boxers would love an opportunity to fight someone like that, but cuck PBC fighters are all pretend promoters.

And as I've pointed out it's all a big joke.

Ortiz passed up $10+ million to fight AJ and 5hat wouldve been even more for the rematch.

Danny Garcia passed up $4+ million (wouldve been a career high) to fight for $1 million flat against some random journeyman.

See the joke? Probably not as your throat is too deep on black cock. Boy

And you dont understand socialization AT ALL if you're talking about any minority getting "unfair treatment". With a mind like that...we need to introduce you to genocide and say byebye
hmc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 08:05 PM #30
FredRekk FredRekk is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 1,306
Quoted: 715 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
FredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond reputeFredRekk has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 36,310.94
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 36,310.94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.razor View Post
Negative, you are a PBC Hater Member who is a racist ( primitive) that hates the truth. What's so funny is that I'm not black & I aint a little b!tch that likes to pretend like that blacks get unfair treatment.
Lol your narratives are hilarious.


PAC wrecked your boy easy work!!!
FredRekk is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:20 PM.